Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Nvidia GTX Titan X graphics card

gozert

SOLD

I thought I'd post this here since I hate dealing with eBay. If I'm breaking any rules then please let me know and I'll delete my post.

For sale I have my graphics card, a Nvidia GTX Titan X. I don't play games too often anymore and I want to sell it while it still has value. I bought it in April this year, so it still have plenty of warranty left. It comes with an EK backplate free of charge. All you'll have to do is find screws that fit and you're ready to go. I had planned to watercool this beauty, but never got to purchasing anything other than the backplate.

I currently only have two pictures of it because it's still in my rig. I can take it out and take more on request, but I want to avoid taking it out and putting it back in if it's not necessary.

F6Fxgdw.jpg

F6Fxgdw.jpg

Last edited:

Re: For sale: Nvidia GTX Titan X graphics card

Cool, I could use another graphics card, but I don't have enough saved & already have one lol.
Good luck on the sale!

gozert

Thats a beautiful machine, that red cabling!

Thanks! I put quite some time and effort in building it.

I'm selling the whole PC for those wondering, but figured it might not be worth shipping it overseas. That's why I only put the graphics card up for sale on the forums.

Here's a picture of it with the case closed and LED-lighting on:

vs2BOH4.jpg

49397760.jpg

$900 for used Titan X isn't a very good deal though, you can grab a new one for $999:
EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12G-P4-2990-KR 12GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support G-SYNC Ready Graphics Card - Newegg.com

Man how I wish I could afford that. Or to have something to trade to you for counter-value :D

Oh well, one day when I have an actual disposable income, maybe I'll be the one selling "Used GPU that's still a cutting edge tech". For now, my GTX 560 will have to do.

Good luck with your sale!

gozert

Haha great pic! Thanks for the info Eudaimonium. The card costs roughly $1200 new where I live, and for some reason I never thought of checking the U.S. price. I'll update the price.

Id love to buy it but the most ill be getting is a gtx970 :/(still a good card though) your card is pretty insane though from what ive seen, what do you think about it?

gozert

Compared to my previous GTX 770 it is a beast. Thing plays every game at max setting without a struggle. It is however quite a bit more expensive than a 770 or 970. I had someone local contact me about it, but haven't heard much from him anymore.