Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(SOLD) FS: FireFoxes FF3 4000+ Lumen HID 40W Flashlight!

jayrob

(SOLD)

For sale is a mint condition Fire-Foxes FF3 HID light. Only has about 15 or 20 minutes on it. (testing only - then has sat on my shelf)

This is an amazing little light that has proven the capability of producing over 4,000 lumens of throw light.

It is a 40W HID light in an incredibly compact size. It has a temperature sensor that will automatically drop the output to 24W if the light gets to hot, so you can keep running it without issue. This light comes with the original box, manual and warranty card.

I'm asking $220 including shipping to the CONUS. International shipping will be caclulated - send me a PM!

You can read any one of my threads to see that I am a trusted seller. For example, in the case of my 1000 lumen Maglite flashlight mod, please take a few minutes to read some of the buyer feedback that I have listed here: (and also see that I am a trusted seller)
FS: 1000 Lumen XM-L T6 Maglite Mod With Voltage Monitor - Parts, or Complete Light!

First "I'll take it!" gets priority. Thanks for looking!

Battery recommendation: Panasonic NCR186560B X 4...

FF3%201.jpg

FF3%202.jpg

Last edited:

jayrob

Re: FS: FireFoxes FF3 4000+ Lumen HID 40W Flashlight!

Oh wow I just paid $269 for mine...

I thought those cheaper prices were not available in the U.S.

Guess I'll have to drop my asking price some on the FF3.

Or I may just keep it! :) (I paid $300 for it and it's brand new)

My bad, they are not officially available in the US.

Still, the FF3 is beast of a light. :D

nueces

I'll take it as per PM sent about an hour ago. :D

nueces

Hey jayrob, Did you get your FF 4 yet? Chime in over there if you have. I still don't have my batteries yet for the 3. :thinking:

jayrob

Hey jayrob, Did you get your FF 4 yet? Chime in over there if you have. I still don't have my batteries yet for the 3. :thinking:

I got shipping notice today...

Should be a couple days. :D