Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(SOLD!)For the E-Cig Vapers of the Forum

Hallo guys.As a 2.5 years vaper of e-cigs i have my Vaping collection tools to satisfy my nicotine needs so some products that i dont need anymore iam thinking of sell them to other vaper member that wants them!Vapers will understand what iam talking about.....So....

Killer 705 Stainless Steel Rebuiltable Cartomizer + Siam Mod Tank with Blue Purex Glass + SS Siam Slotted Drip Tip + Ultrafire 18350 Battery Charger all with very but very little use in Perfect condition for sale.I Will also put in the package 3 Ceramics for the Killer 705 and 5 meters of Kanthal Ressistance Wire 0.20 + 5 Meters of Non Ressistance wire for the Coils!!If somebody vaper wants them then pm me.Shipping worldwide guys!Thank you laser pointer and vaper Members of this forum!

Price for all : 130 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees
Calculate 20 USD Express priority mail with Tracking Number.Nothing will be Lost the way to your Home!

Dont forget that if you have killer 705 for your tank you will not need anymore to buy China or Boge Cartomizers so you just forget the idea to spend money anymore for Cartomizers plus in Killer 705 the taste of Flavors...the clouds of vapor and the whole vaping experience is enough Levels UP..against simple cartomizers!

Last edited:

Re: For the E-Cig Vapers of the Forum

Price for all : 120 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees
Calculate 20 USD Express priority mail with Tracking Number.Nothing will be Lost the way to your Home!

Price for all : 110 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees

Price for all : 100 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees

Price for all : 90 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees

Price for all :80 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees

A True Bargain...........!Price for all :70 USD + Shipping cost and PP Fees

Last edited:

could you post more pictures please? thanks

Plus the Ultrafire Charger for 18350 batteries in the first picture!

Last edited:

The SS Siam Tank + SS Siam Drip Tip Sold.Only the Killer 705 Rebuiltable Cartomizer left plus the Battery charger.New Price for Both Items 50 USD Including Shipping cost and PP Fees via Express priority mail with Tracking Number.Nothing will be Lost the way to your Home!

Last edited: