Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD Deal of the day round 4

DTR

--------------sold-----------------

Last edited:

Re: Deal of the day round 4

Hi,will this still work with 3aaa?I would be interested in the silver version first,but I would also like the blue version.I would pay with a USPS money order.I would also wait till you cashed it ,to send me the laser.Let me know what you think.
Joe

DTR

Hi,will this still work with 3aaa?I would be interested in the silver version first,but I would also like the blue version.I would pay with a USPS money order.I would also wait till you cashed it ,to send me the laser.Let me know what you think.
Joe

You would not want to use AAA over the supplied AW 18500 that comes with this unit.:beer:

Sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Hi,I would like the option to run aaa batteries(will you include the 3-cell addapter),I do know the better life on 18500's.I will use Pay-Pal for the silver one.Please send your Pay-Pal address to me.
Thanks,
Joe

DTR

I can send the original battery holder with it. No problem.:)

PP sent.

I am going to sleep now(will be on here for about 15 minutes),I will take your silver version,please pm me your Pay-Pal account.
Thanks,
Joe

I just senty you $155 dollars for you silver build.Let me know when you send it.I know the 18500 have better storage of power,but will 3aaa give me the same power with ought the run time.
Thanks again,
Joe

DTR

Alright just the blue one left. So sad to see the little chrome one go.:cryyy:

I recieved the silver host yesterday.It was Well packaged,and shipped Very fast!This laser is Amazing,and a little Scary.I think that I am hooked on the 445's.I think the next one will be a little smaller,with lower power.Thanks again for everything,
Joe