Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! 5W 470nm laser in Sinner MS V1 Host

I have noticed that about RickTrent. His asking prices are way over the top. It doesn't seem he has had much luck with those 4.5 watt C-mount 650nm diodes or his labby stuck in a flashlight host. :crackup:

He's actually quite a big seller on Ebay, though not here on the forum. Scifi was cheap, but you saw how that went down. ;) :beer:

Yeah, SciFi could have gone on to be a reasonably good source of inexpensive lasers, but for one problem. Eitan. He just got lazy and greedy. Two flaws that never do well with businesses. He had always been satisfied delegating his responsibility, though. I did a lot of work on the lens GB, that I started to add some aspherics to the forum for far less than we had seen before, but Eitan got a better price and I ended up doing most of the work on the GB and taking the flack when he didn't send all the lenses out right away.

nope as i said it was a little under $ 400. Dont forget this is an n450, but of couse it did include shipping. If bbb wants to check pricing have a look at rickrent he sort of sets the benchmark.:beer:

Ahem... n465

Last edited:
Sorry yes n465! That was exactly my point, an N450 isnt quite as special...:beer:

Last edited:
Yup felt a bit stupid when I woke up this morning...BTW I will try to print some PET(G) bits today :) so if any parts are fully ready from the V2, no matter how small, just let me know in the build thread! Also like the copper look of the alternative heat sink! ;) :beer:

Yup felt a bit stupid when I woke up this morning...BTW I will try to print some PET(G) bits today :) so if any parts are fully ready from the V2, no matter how small, just let me know in the build thread! Also like the copper look of the alternative heat sink! ;) :beer:
Hey hey, I got Mainframe 3D design almost ready, I need few hours to complete it.. (you should probably print it on PLA first)

Last edited:
Ok great, looking forward to it! Moving back to the build thread! :) :beer: