Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 589nm 13mW + 315mW 655nm

I am slowly moving away from lasers as a "primary" hobby.
So I hope some of you can get a good deal on some of the good stuff I have left. I still plan on keeping some of my collection, though.

SOLD
First is the CNI GLP-589nm 5mW which peaks at 13mW and averages around 9-10mW. The color is awesome and the divergence is low. This is a great pointer. It is very well taken care of and has light use. If more details are wanted, I did review this laser some time ago. I can dig up the thread and post a link if you are interested.
Two RCR2 batteries and a charger will be included.
If you are looking for a nice yellow pointer and don't want to pay the full price, here is your chance. Yellow lasers don't go up for sale too often. ;)
$425 shipped in USA - additional shipping services can be added at buyers expense.

Second is my favorite red laser SOLD
It is built in a chrome leadlight case. Diode is LOC, driver is Flex V5, lens is 650-G-1. Takes 2 AAA NiMH or Alkaline.
I integrated fiber optics to feed the reflected light from the lens to the emission indicator so that there wasn't just an empty hole. I think it makes a nice accent and is a unique feature that I like to add to my pen builds. Nothing goes to waste. ;)
The aperture can be rotated to focus the beam.
Battery life is awesome with a good pair of NiMH AAAs (I use Sanyo 1000mAh). Output power is 315mW peak and >300mW continuously over 2 minutes. Another unique feature of this laser is that it can be run almost indefinitely. That does not mean you can leave this laser on for 10 minutes at a time. I recommend 3 min. on, 30 sec. off for continuous operation. However, keep in mind that this laser is designed for momentary operation - it can handle 30-45 sec. on cycles with virtually no cool-down period all day, no sweat.
Construction is solid.
I am confident that this is the baddest red laser pen you will ever own.
Cosmetic condition is like new. The laser has moderate usage.
I'm practically giving it away for SOLD

If you have any questions, post here or PM.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Razako

Re: FS: 589nm 13mW + 315mW 655nm

I'll take the red. Pm sent.

You guys are killing me. What is this, 3 yellow / amber lasers in 3 days? I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the 2.x mw that was posted on Friday. :(

Yellow lasers don't go up for sale too often. ;)

Except for this weekend for some reason. ;)

Last edited:

Fenzir

May I ask how much the red laser was sold for?

viro

*cry* there goes my red laser :(

@ buyer

if u tell him to send this laser to me instead of you ill give u 20$ on top of your buying price!!

contact me if your interested please