Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(SOLD)1W Blue Laser Bundle For Sale - $100

I am selling a 1W 445nm(Blue) laser bundled with 6 accessories. Everything is in mint condition with no damage or scratches. The laser was only used a few times and is fully functional. The batteries were bought at the same time as the the laser and have only been charged a few times. I will ONLY ship to Canadian Address because I don't want to take the risk of shipping a laser through the boarder. The items included in this bundle are:

- 1x Survival Laser 1W 445nm(Blue) Laser

Laser.JPG

Laser 2.JPG

Laser Beam.jpg

- 1x Survival Laser Holster

Case.JPG

- 1x Survival Laser Clamp Mount

Stand 2.JPG

- 1x Survival Laser Eagle Pair 190nm - 540nm Safety Glasses

Glasses Case 2.JPG

- 1x Intellicharger i2

Charger.JPG

- 2x Nitecore RCR123A Batteries

Batteries.JPG

Here is a YouTube video that i made of the laser burning things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-rkwn6Au5E

For anyone looking for a burning laser this laser is the way to go. As shown in the video above. The video doesn't even show its full potential because when i filmed that I was still learning how to use it. This bundle brand new would be over $200 so I am not willing to go any lower on the price. If you are interested and live somewhere in Canada pm me. I will be using Paypal because of its ease of use and security.

Last edited:

Re: 1W Blue Laser Bundle For Sale - $100

Also i forgot to add to the post if anyone is interested in just the laser by its self I am willing to sell it for $50. This is a great deal considering the laser brand new is twice this amount.

Nice Laser, Good price! Goodluck on the sale.

May be a good idea to merge your two threads, some may get confused,
Good Luck with the sale