Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD..1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with Charger, 2 Sets Batteries , Glowrings etc. $99.99

SOLD.....is a 1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with 5 Attachments.
4 which have various Patterns and one that is straight through.
Battery Charger.
2 Sets of 16340 Batteries, one pair UltraFire 1200Mah and the other Pair 1400Mah. There is a plastic collar inside that if taken out would allow the use of 18650 batteries, if you were to buy an extender tube, as it would take two of them.
10 custom Blue Sky Powder Glow rings. The Glow rings were made by mixing Blue Glow Powder with Glue and then left to dry. They glow bright, and for a long time.
Blue tail cliky Glows Green.
Lanyard.
Nicks Custom Holographic Laser warning Sticker.
Box

This is a previous Laser that I sold a few weeks ago here on LPF......

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/s...f-laser-lanyard-case-blue-glowring-89184.html

This is a Laser that I got working again when the owner LED'd it.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/h...rect-laser-going-again-72562.html#post1044911

This is my Rep from another member here on LPF....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/johnawesley-73691.html

The laser hasn't been LPM'd and thus why I have listed it at 1 Watt. It's closer to 2 Watts from operation and what I have seen in my limited use of it. Since I don't have an LPM, I'm offering it for the 1 Watt Price.

Asking for $99.99 which includes shipping with Priority Mail in the USA only! I will ship overseas if we agree on Registered mail or Global Priority mail, both with tracking and Insurance.
I accept Paypal only. PM me if interested with your email address and I'll send you a money request with Paypal.

Last edited:

Re: FS: 1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with Attachements, Charger, 2 Sets Batteries , Glowr

This Laser Lights matches, burns wood, pops balloons and will even lite a candle wick! It's more than likely more towards 2 Watts, but because it's not be LPM'd, I'm selling it at the 1 Watt Price. It's a beautiful nice host!!

Re: FS: 1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with Attachements, Charger, 2 Sets Batteries , Glowr

That's not a bad deal. I thought I saw this FS recently few months ago? Maybe it was another one.

This Laser hasn't been for sale until now. It is a great Price. The Laser cost me $149.99 not including the Glow Rings, extra set of batteries and nicks awesome Laser warning Sticker. It's a very beautiful and weighty Laser Host. I'd never seen a cap that actually shows the Laser in operation from the sides glowing a pretty blue as you can see in the pictures.
I hate to let it go, but bills prevail :)

That's not a bad deal. I thought I saw this FS recently few months ago? Maybe it was another one.

Last edited:

It's an awesome looking laser, if I didn't have multiple 445 lasers I would probably take it. Good luck with your sale.

Thank you so much :) It is a beautiful Laser!!

It's an awesome looking laser, if I didn't have multiple 445 lasers I would probably take it. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

Price lowered to $99.99 shipped. I can't go any lower than that!!

Re: FS: 1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with Charger, 2 Sets Batteries , Glowrings etc. $99.

Isn't that a bit too cheap? I wouldn't lower with too much haste.

IsaacT

Re: FS: 1 Watt 445nm Blue Laser with Charger, 2 Sets Batteries , Glowrings etc. $99.

What manufacturer is this? If you want to have it metered, feel free to ship it to me and I will do so for no charge. If you find a buyer who wants it LPM'd, I am also willing to act as a middleman for you.

:beer:

PS - That is an excellent price for such a laser. You will find a buyer.

It's worth more than the price that I have it set at no doubt. :):) $99.99 shipped in the USA is a Steal!!

This is NOT my first Laser sale here on LPF.

I have done reviews on Lasers here on LPF as well as construct Lasers!

I will ship overseas if the buyer is willing to pay for either Registered mail or Global Priority mail as we will be using Paypal.

Isn't that a bit too cheap? I wouldn't lower with too much haste.

It's Model YX-B008. It's at or over 1 Watt and as you can see I'm selling it at the 1 Watt Price and a little below that. The power vs. dollar amount that I have it set at is a great price.

What manufacturer is this? If you want to have it metered, feel free to ship it to me and I will do so for no charge. If you find a buyer who wants it LPM'd, I am also willing to act as a middleman for you.

:beer:

PS - That is an excellent price for such a laser. You will find a buyer.

Last edited:

Laser has been sold... Thanks Gary! :)