Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD.!!! 1.3W 445nm Laser in a Nice Black and Polished Host

Re: FS: 1.3W 445nm Laser in a Nice Black and Polished Host

So...freaking....beautiful!!!

Man this is the most beautiful laser I've ever seen. Lazeerer, I'll give you $37.24 plus a half eaten snickers bar.

If you won't accept that, how about the soul of my unborn child?

Damn, you keep blowing my mind with these insane builds.
32771d1305972348-blast-past-shocked.gif

This host will seriously haunt my dreams...

I wish I was a rich bastard.

The laser hobby is far from cheap. But when you see the rich blue beam at these powers its worth the price.

Last edited:

So...freaking....beautiful!!!

Thanks. I really like this Host alot.

Man this is the most beautiful laser I've ever seen. Lazeerer, I'll give you $37.24 plus a half eaten snickers bar.

If you won't accept that, how about the soul of my unborn child?

Sorry i like Butterfingers.:na: :crackup:

Damn, you keep blowing my mind with these insane builds.
32771d1305972348-blast-past-shocked.gif

THanks Pal.:) I do my best.

PS. I cant see the Picture.:(

The laser hobby is far from cheap. But when you see the rich blue beam at these powers its worth the price.

I Agree. The Rich Blue of 445nm is very nice indeed.:)

Very nice job. I like it, and kudos for not pushing it to 1.8 watss or something. I hate it when people overdrive thier diodes....

You must hate me too because most my build are at 2W.:scared: The diodes have been tested over the years of them being available to us to some extent and only specific diode can take the High currant.

I can say that Ive built and sold alot of Higher power laser and not one has Died unless there was something done caused by the user.

IMHO << and i mean that, only High efficient diodes need to be used to be driven >1.6A and using those High Efficiency diode iam confident enough to say its fine to make a long store short.

However not everyone is looking for a 2W laser.

High Efficient diodes are also very good for Lower power builds.

In fact this laser is Actually putting out over 1.4W at 1.3A.;) Very Efficient. I like to sell my laser over spec not at there actual power.:D

It feels good when you get a pm from someone that just got there laser and LPM'ed it and they are Shocked to see the laser doing >100 more then what is listed and they are very happy.:) WHich is my goal is for the buyer to be Happy.:)

Last edited:

In fact this laser is Actually putting out over 1.4W at 1.3A.;) Very Efficient. I like to sell my laser over spec not at there actual power.:D

It feels good when you get a pm from someone that just got there laser and LPM'ed it and they are Shocked to see the laser doing >100 more then what is listed and they are very happy.:) WHich is my goal is for the buyer to be Happy.:)

+1 for this Totally agree :wave:

Btw: this is a beauty :shhh: wonder why it did not sell yet!

greetings,,

EDIT: Must spread more rep berfore repping lazereer again :p

Last edited:

I'm new here but have been reading for a while. I know from what I've read that you make solid reliable lasers. IF you still have this by Thursday, I will absolutely buy it. It's gorgeous! If someone buys it before then, which I'm surprised it's still here, then maybe we can talk in PM about me getting my hands on one just like it? If I had the funds for it now I'd be all over it, but my little bro was just in town for almost 2 weeks & he put a major dent in my wallet...:yabbem:

Lazeerer, thanks SO much for the speedy service and quality! I've had it for a few hours now & no matter what I'm doing I have to stop like every 30 minutes or so to play with it. +rep to you good sir...my highest recommendations to anyone else thinking of buying from this gentleman in the future.