Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SolarForce L2P, L2X, L2 etc. heatsink drawing

Wytry

I designed this heatsink for my last build, 445nm Solarforce L2X. It works great, fits tight and was cheap. I'm not an engineer but man who machined it had no problems with my design. I thought someone will make use of drawing and machine own heatsink. So here you are

Attachments

• solarforce L2 heatsink drawing.pdf
    5.2 KB · Views: 335

Looks good, although perhaps a bit too complicated, you don't need an aditional wall to seperate aixiz from the driver, and certanly not the off-center hole for the wires, but I can use this to plan out my own heatsink, just needed the external measures!

Thanks, reputation given!

Wytry

Looks good, although perhaps a bit too complicated, you don't need an aditional wall to seperate aixiz from the driver, and certanly not the off-center hole for the wires, but I can use this to plan out my own heatsink, just needed the external measures!

Thanks, reputation given!

It's designed like that to fit and heatsink big drivers (stcs2 in my case) without any coins or moon-shaped heatsinks. If you don't need it you can just skip this part.
It's also kept in place by bezel not head like other heatsinks here because of oring that makes it waterproof.