Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So i got my X75 back.... Now with pics

after i received my x75 i found it to be mode hopping and sent it back to nova See here

my old laser peaked 112.3mW and averaged 93.2mW.
my new X75 peaks at 111.0mW, a little lower than my old one
but the average is 99.7mW. its .3mW short of a X100

O and they also sent me a line generator lens :)

i might post some pics later but most of us knows what a x75 looks like

Re: So i got my X75 back....

we all may know what it looks like, but we never get tired of seeing it ;)

lazerlover said:
we all may know what it looks like, but we never get tired of seeing it ;)

haha, i agree. and i don't see why they didn't just give you a X100 lol

I kinda want mine to mode hop even though i will miss it while it would be gone for repairs ;D

line generator lens?
is it the beam extender?

ok here are some photos..... i will try to get some better beam shots later tonight
Click photo for larger image

JSP4th

HI EVERYONE NEW TO THE FOURM. DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH THE X-TRA CASH FOR THE X-100 OVER THE X-75 IF THEY ARE ALWAYS ABOVE SPECS? JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO LITE MATCHES AND POP BALLONS ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SEE BEAM IN DARK WITHOUT SMOKE/FOG

Welcome to the forum.

please dont type in all caps.
please dont thread jack, start a new topic.

if i had more cash at the time i would have got the x100. you will allways get more than what you pay for with nova see here

i can see the beam in the dark with the x75. i have not tried to light a match with my x75 but it can pop balloons.

Ethator said:
Welcome to the forum.

please dont type in all caps.
please dont thread jack, start a new topic.

if i had more cash at the time i would have got the x100. you will allways get more than what you pay for with nova see here

i can see the beam in the dark with the x75. i have not tried to light a match with my x75 but it can pop balloons.

umm, the X75 may be around 100mW. but the X100 is most likely around 125mW

i believe you can light a match with the X75, but i don't know from how far away

annd, do i see a little dust on your laser's lense? lol ;D

all in all, AWESOME laser. i truly think that NOVA is the greatest laser company. "no offense to any other companies"

JSP4th said:
HI EVERYONE NEW TO THE FOURM. DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH THE X-TRA CASH FOR THE X-100 OVER THE X-75 IF THEY ARE ALWAYS ABOVE SPECS? JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO LITE MATCHES AND POP BALLONS ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SEE BEAM IN DARK WITHOUT SMOKE/FOG
It is worth the extra cash over the X75. You can see the beam in the dark of a 5mW green you know, so a X100 would be a lot brighter. You will even be able to see the beam in a lit room. The X75 might not be able to light matches without a lens, but the X100 will.

Attachments

• caps_lock1.jpg
    caps_lock1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 84
styropyro said:
[quote author=JSP4th link=1205777562/0#8 date=1205795005]HI EVERYONE NEW TO THE FOURM. DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH THE X-TRA CASH FOR THE X-100 OVER THE X-75 IF THEY ARE ALWAYS ABOVE SPECS? JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO LITE MATCHES AND POP BALLONS ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SEE BEAM IN DARK WITHOUT SMOKE/FOG
It is worth the extra cash over the X75. You can see the beam in the dark of a 5mW green you know, so a X100 would be a lot brighter. You will even be able to see the beam in a lit room. The X75 might not be able to light matches without a lens, but the X100 will.
[/quote]
caps_lock1.jpg

hahahaha, you have no clue how long i was laughing at this one!!! ;D ;D ;D