Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Slingshot Projectiles?

those dx sphere magnets will probably shatter if you hit something thats hard. and they are still 3 or 6mm, not that big.
ice could be fun if you can manage to make balls out of it.... or just cubes... no evidence left too haha
if you have some people you dont like far away, you can freeze turds :-X

Ace82

Rocks
bb's
glass marbles
steel ball bearings

were all my favorites. ;)

Light bulbs are pretty awesome, due to the explosive effect, just have to be careful of a possible backfire.

OR a more dangerous alternative insanely high power firecrackers, the kind you guys could probably find in Mexico. Here they are called "mega" about the size of a 18650 maybe a bit bigger packed with waaay to much black powder, things will blow your arm off, the dangerous part is playing chicken so it blows in the air not in your hand :-/ Thats just if you wanna live life on the edge though, they have some terrifying consequences...

Ace82

brtaman said:
Light bulbs are pretty awesome, due to the explosive effect, just have to be careful of a possible backfire.

OR a more dangerous alternative insanely high power firecrackers, the kind you guys could probably find in Mexico. Here they are called "mega" about the size of a 18650 maybe a bit bigger packed with waaay to much black powder, things will blow your arm off, the dangerous part is playing chicken so it blows in the air not in your hand  :-/ Thats just if you wanna live life on the edge though, they have some terrifying consequences...

haha, that reminds me of one of my friends called Nubs, because he blew off all of his fingers on his right hand messing around with a co2 bomb. :eek: ;D ::)

Ace82 said:
[quote author=brtaman link=1222751189/20#23 date=1222966887]Light bulbs are pretty awesome, due to the explosive effect, just have to be careful of a possible backfire.

OR a more dangerous alternative insanely high power firecrackers, the kind you guys could probably find in Mexico. Here they are called "mega" about the size of a 18650 maybe a bit bigger packed with waaay to much black powder, things will blow your arm off, the dangerous part is playing chicken so it blows in the air not in your hand  :-/ Thats just if you wanna live life on the edge though, they have some terrifying consequences...

haha, that reminds me of one of my friends called Nubs, because he blew off all of his fingers on his right hand messing around with a co2 bomb.  :eek: ;D ::)[/quote]
;D

Ha! I got something relevant :p

I was at a party last night and we had a slingshot there. We didn't have projectiles though. But my friend, she always goes to those places where the offer free mints and stuffs and takes masses of them, so we had a huge pile of Mentos and free mints and we were firing those ;D

Murudai said:

I was at a party last night and we had a slingshot there. We didn't have projectiles though. But my friend, she always goes to those places where the offer free mints and stuffs and takes masses of them, so we had a huge pile of Mentos and free mints and we were firing those ;D

Mint projectiles are both dangerous and refreshing ;D

Murudai said:

Well, isn't that refreshing? ;D
What kind of slingshot was it?

Neodymium magnets and fireballs are my favorite. You could also shoot olives. They fly really far, but they are pretty hard. Or if you're shooting people, something softer like grapes. That wouldn't really hurt if you didn't pull it back too hard.

I love dry ice (CO2) bombs! The ones with Gatorade bottles are the best.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
Neodymium magnets and fireballs are my favorite.  You could also shoot olives.  They fly really far, but they are pretty hard.  Or if you're shooting people, something softer like grapes.  That wouldn't really hurt if you didn't pull it back too hard.

I love dry ice (CO2) bombs!  The ones with Gatorade bottles are the best.

-Mark
Ya, i tried shooting grapes but they kept exploding in my hand. How am i supposed to shoot fireballs without the patch lighting on fire ::)