Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SkyLaser even began spamming...

WTH How in hell does a BBS translate into a Forum?!
You know what I don't even want to know!

I am just gonna leave this as a perfect example of unprofessional behaviour of SkyLaser company, and I don't want have anything with them.

They cannot even write a mail correctly... :D

BBS is an old school online billboard. They developed into forums.

Yeah I'm old.

OMFG they still don't know what a forum is :p :D
:crackup:

Alright, 'nuff said about their 'professionality'...
Professional manufacturer of laser...
Just one ? :D

Yup, I got one too. My expert Chinglish translation made it out as follows:

SkyLasers Spam said:
Hi,
I think we know each other as members of the laser forum, so you also are a fan of lasers. What do you usually use your lasers for?

We manufacture lasers professionally: we also sell our goods to anyone who wants it overseas - of course we can also offer advice to laser fans to help them improve their designs and solve any issues. We want to build up a relationship with all laser fans.

You are welcome to browse to our website - if you need anything, do not hesitate to
contact us.

We await your reply,
SkyLasers

Of course that passage could just as easily be translated as:

SkyLasers Alternate Translation said:
Dear charlie.
We stalked and are spamming you from the laser BBS,evidently,you also are fan of laser
did you usually use the laser pointer or what did you use it to do (hint: I own a "dilda")?

we are the professional re-seller and marketer of cheap laser products,we also export our goods to anywhere we can flog our wares,of course,we also suggest the desigh
for helping fan of laser to solve some problem.we wish to build a creepy sense of unjustified corporate trust with all fans of lasers.

You are welcom to stick around in our bed-sit. Any requiryment,do not hesitate to contact us, so we can send you further "informations" and ignore or suppress any negative points ("Tiananmen Square" much?).

I am pregnant.

Last edited:
Well Since this old thread has been bumped,
I can see a lot of engrish masters here;
I need some one to translate my reply into engrish so skylasers will understand me (Jerry, some help? ):

Hi,

You do not need to stand under me,
I machine my own heatsinks for my lasers,
I do use my lasers, that is why I build them,
And no I do not own a 'dilda'

Thank you very much, NOT.