Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sites Advice

hi. i am new to this forums, but i hav a question. i hav been wanting to buy a few high power green lasers becuase iv only ever owned 5mw max in the past. i have found a few websites they are as follows:
Yourlaser.com-Green Laser, High Power Laser, Cheap Lasers on Sale
www.yourlasers.com (DX linked)
Laser Pointers - Green, Red, Blue Lasers at Laserpointerpro.com
lazerer.com

now i have found some really cheap 50mw's on the first 3 so i was wondering if anyone has ever had some experiences with these sites becuase id ont want to waste my money. any help wuld b much appreciated. thank you

Welcome to the forum, please use the search bar to help you find things in the future.

Lazerer.com is alright according to lots of people recently, laserbtb.com has a rising rep lately for good greens at a good price. If you want definitive quality, however you'll pay a premium at sites like dragonlasers.com and laserglow.com.

AMN

Welcome to LPF!

Firstly, I'd advise using safety goggles for a 50mW green laser.

As for your choice, it depends on what you're looking for.
From the three websites linked, the '50mW' lasers are not likely to actually output 50mW, also the laser quality won't be great. But the price is also cheap.

At lazerer.com you could get a decent 50mW laser at $35.
Link - LZCS - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

Although, if you are looking for a higher quality, reliable laser, I'd suggest this:
HL 532nm 50mW-300mW
The 50mW version is just under $45 and will probably come in quite a bit over specified power.
It also has a very solid build with safety features.
It has an adjustable focus so if you're into burning this could probably do the common stuff like popping a ballon, cutting tape and perhaps lighting matches, etc.

Hope I helped with your decision.

Last edited:
thank you guys, you have helped me greatly, now i know i should get a laser form lazerer, and i agree with you, the other 3 links seem too good to be true, and they dont have a secure payment method, and i really dont want some random chinese guy to be able to see my credit card details. but then again, yourlasers is a part of DX and ive been seeing DX mentioned alot when it comes to lasers.

and also i know im asking a lot of questions but you know the laserbtb (i think) site why doesnt it have any info on product details or shipping. to be honest i think that has put me off the site a little

AMN

in the end i think i have settles for this laser from lazerer: LZCS - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer
do you guys think it is a good idea? with batteries and etc it will be £30/$50

Yeah, that seems like a good choice for the price.

and also i know im asking a lot of questions but you know the laserbtb (i think) site why doesnt it have any info on product details or shipping. to be honest i think that has put me off the site a little

The product specifics are on http://www.skylaser.cn/
Don't be put off, I'd say if you are willing to spend more then go for laserbtb.com, the quality is higher.

Last edited:
which one of the 3 skylasers msn people are the best option (online the most, best knowledge etc)

i know this is probably a stupid question but where on the skylasers website is the shipping info. i live in the UK

ok guys iv decided. tomorow, i will purchase this laser. http://lazerer.com/Green_Laser_Pointer?product_id=179
mainly becuase i have no experience with this site and even thoughh other people are putting in a good word i still want to test it out for myself. so thanks evryone for your advice. it was much appreciated

Last edited:

AMN

i know this is probably a stupid question but where on the skylasers website is the shipping info. i live in the UK

On the checkout page there is shipping information.
I live in the UK and orders from SKYLaser took around 3-4 days.
When ordering from them, best thing would be to contact them prior to purchase with any questions.

ok guys iv decided. tomorow, i will purchase this laser. LZTN - 532nm 100mW Smallest Green Laser Pointer
mainly becuase i have no experience with this site and even thoughh other people are putting in a good word i still want to test it out for myself. so thanks evryone for your advice. it was much appreciated

That looks like a good price for such a laser.
I hope your experience is good. Enjoy your laser and stay safe.
I advise you buy a pair of 532nm-blocking goggles.

I am happy to help! :)

thanks. iv sent lazerer a email asking them if they could confirm that the laser im going to buy has a IR filter and if not if they could install one. hope they say yes