Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should I order from Lazerer?

Rswitz

Hi,

I know all laser websites are swamped this time of year, so do you think it is wise to order a rifle 445nm 1.2w from Lazerer right now? I am leaving the country (US) in 2-3 weeks for an extended period of time, and would need to have it delivered before that.

I sent Lazerer an email asking the same thing, and the response was somewhat hard to understand due to poor english. Heres an excerpt of the response:

"Please not that last date of posting for christmas to most country is expired. All the shipment made now will be delivered after Christmas."

I get that it would be delivered after Christmas, but not quite comprehending that first sentence. Any help guys?

Thanks

Looks like they are simply saying that you missed the cut off to get it before Christmas. "Posting" meaning mailing, I believe. Good Luck with it when you get it though.

Rswitz

Thanks. I emailed them again asking for an estimate on the delivery date. This is just killing me not knowing if I'm gonna be in the country when it is delivered. I just hope its not two days later when they reply, and by then it is to late haha. You know anything about this laser? I hope I don't need good luck when I get it lol.

As far as lasers go...I'm such a newb I should still be registering here and not replying to threads..lol. I just have experience as an Admin on a international forum and usually can decipher posts fairly well.

Rswitz

Oh ok. Well go ahead and buy a laser. You won't go back. Seriously, there is something strangely addicting about this hobby.

honeyx

I think by saing posting it´s meant ordering. So for how long will you be away from home? Maybe it will be more wise to order the laser to the location you will be for the next period of time. Lazerer is using a fast shipping method so you can expect the laser to be there after about 10- 14 days after it hast been shipped.

Last edited: