Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should i get the Thor M 2 3W blue laser from laser pointer store?

GSS

They are legit but just no customer service incase there is a issue..
So many bad way way overpriced and way way over powered claims sights that it's scary..
Don't pay more than $50 or $60 for a 3W Thor.

dragonbgn

They are legit but just no customer service incase there is a issue..
So many bad way way overpriced and way way over powered claims sights that it's scary..
Don't pay more than $50 or $60 for a 3W Thor.

Where can i even find a 3W Thor? Please assist me, please do, where can i find a nice reseller with warranty and customer service that sells a 3W Thor? Please help out.

GSS

The Thor laser on Amazon is about right in price, but if you read shipping is very slow..
The HDE glasses are better than nothing but a bit expensive..
At this point I would just go with Laserpointerstore like your first post. Get the package with the glasses and be careful.
Your rush to get a 3W laser while somewhat understandable to someone young it also might be your down fall..:whistle:
Look at the sales thread here and there are some Vietnam based sellers also..
Also 1W, 1.5W lasers are no joke..

dragonbgn

The Thor laser on Amazon is about right in price, but if you read shipping is very slow..
The HDE glasses are better than nothing but a bit expensive..
At this point I would just go with Laserpointerstore like your first post. Get the package with the glasses and be careful.
Your rush to get a 3W laser while somewhat understandable to someone young it also might be your down fall..:whistle:
Look at the sales thread here and there are some Vietnam based sellers also..
Also 1W, 1.5W lasers are no joke..

Alright, one more question, can the laser really be confiscated from the post office? Im using econt or speedy you prob dont have them in the usa or where ever you are from.

dragonbgn

Alright, one more question, can the laser really be confiscated from the post office? Im using econt or speedy you prob dont have them in the usa or where ever you are from.

So 3W Thor M 2 with a discount code on laser pointer store is 68 usd plus shipping, should i get it

Encap

Is is a legit site---just a lot of problem reported recently.
You can try looking on eBay for a Chinese reseller--eBay has money back purchase protection. or you can try laserpointer store but use PayPal for credit card protection. Amazon also protects buyers.
The Thor trade name belongs to the owner of laserpointerstore so..... no matter where purchased he is the source.

There really is no good quality reliable reseller 3W laser choice for $50 to $75 that I have ever seen.
Just a good quality new 3W diode alone costs that much see: https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/home/diodes/9mm-445nm

PLEASE stop the double and triple posting --is very frowned upon on LPF and very annoying as well

PS nobody on LPF knows what Bulgarian laser laws nor what Bulgarian Customs and Postal Service practices are. LOL

Last edited:

dragonbgn

Is is a legit site---just a lot of problem reported recently.
You can try looking on eBay for a Chinese reseller--Ebay has money back purchase protection. or you can try laserpointer store but use PayPal for credit card protection.
The Thor trade name belongs to the owner of laserpointerstore so..... no matter where purchased he is the source.

There really is no good quality reliable reseller 3W laser choice for $50 to $75 that I have ever seen.
Just a good quality new 3W diode costs that much see: https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/home/diodes/9mm-445nm

Ok man, should i get the 3W one from laserpointer store or no, i can't really find the thor on ebay, i found one but it doesnt ship to bulgaria, can you find me a few thor m2 ebay offers ill check them by each one, i just want a nice powerful one.

dragonbgn

Ok man, should i get the 3W one from laserpointer store or no, i can't really find the thor on ebay, i found one but it doesnt ship to bulgaria, can you find me a few thor m2 ebay offers ill check them by each one, i just want a nice powerful one.

I can use paypal on laserpoint, they say on the checkout to send the money with the order number on paypal, if something is wrong i can get a paypal refund right? I honestly cant find anything on ebay, only random ads for pen 5 usd cheap ass lasers, i only found 1 thor m2 for 85 usd, on laserpointer store the 3W thor is 65 usd, should i get it from laserpointer store with paypal? Thanks.

Encap

STOP double posting.

Is up to you ----if you are obsessed with Thor M2 do whatever you want.
As mentioned there are no "nice" without risk powerful 3W lasers for $50-to $75.

You already have all the answers.

Last edited: