Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shipping to DL

T

timelord

Vital Viper said:
Ok good. Staying away from the weed shouldnt be to hard ::)

Good lad that's what i like to hear good clean living :cool:

S

SenKat

Sure did ! Click on the "home" button - it should pop up as a notification when you receive a new message :cool: Yes - I replied, too ! Check all the "techie" stats at Wickedlasers.com as far as the divergence, etc....I sent you all the pertinent info I have at hand on it....Lemme clear off a space to photograph this sucker, so I can post it !

*Madly clicks Home Button* nothing is happening? Is it because I am on a Mac? can I check it any other way?
EDIT I got it...

S

SenKat

Vital Viper said:
*Madly clicks Home Button* nothing is happening? Is it because I am on a Mac? can I check it any other way?

here's another way - click on my - or anyone else's profile and click, send private message. Then when the message subsystem pops up - click the inbox tab.

P

Placebo

Vital Viper said:
Are their any precautions I can take.
Regards, Josh

You bet there are! You can arm yourself with knowlege!! You have the entire world at your fingertips. Use it! Search government websites like FDA and DOT. Search this and other laser forums! Don't forget to UTFSE!!!! Don't take my word or anyone else's when it comes to the safety and security of your beloved laser! Think about what you are about to do before you drop it in the mail, if you have any doubts, act on them. Educate yourself!

EDIT: I see that you've already had dragonlaser merchandise siezed. Or is that a different Vital Viper on LC? What's the deal?

I had my first laser seized on the way here. So Dragon Lasers sent me another one which know needs to be replaced due to mode changes, scatter issues, and power fluctuations. I'll put it this way, at 75 mW, it will not pop an overinflated balloon at point blank range ::) So i definitely need a new one as it took me a WHILE to save for this laser anyway ;) I am only 14 ;) So I would really like a good, reliable, and (mostly) problem free laser. :D

S

SenKat

Well - you SHOULD end up with a good one - I know lots of folks only hear the negatives about companies - but there is lots of good too ! Fortunately, this is one place where both ends of the spectrum are allowed out in the open, and discussed (sometimes TOOOO much ! LOL) But from what I have seen - they (DL) are rather good as far as the relatively small percentage of bad units shipped..

P

Placebo

Vital Viper said:
I had my first laser seized on the way here.

Well for crying out loud! It is YOU who should be educating US!!! You have the firsthand experience! How about some details about what happened? What did the notification say? Can you reprint it please? There's a million threads about Dragon, WL, underpowered lasers, who's good, who's bad, who's banned, who's low, who's Liu....

And so on and so on
Why don't you let me roll on
I remember back in the day
When I used to have to get my stroll on!
-Dr. Dre

So fill us in! There's precious little first-hand information on this subject, and at 14, you got a lot more experience with customs than just about any of us! Thank goodness it didn't happen to your shipment to them or you'd be SOL!

Ill post more about the 5 pages I recieved from Customs later :eek: But right now I got to go eat!
Josh