Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shipping Timelines by Companies and Regions

Lase

There hasn't been any progress since Feb 8th :(

I will keep you updated Sigurthr. Here's a screen of what AusPost does with that same tracking number.

Lase

Just an update on this.

Still no sign of my He-Ne tubes from Sigurthr. Has been almost 2 months as i was told earlier. :( As far as AusPost is concerned it doesn't seem to have made it into Australia yet.

Hoping that if they do eventually arrive they aren't damaged in any way.

Lase

That sucks. Hope they make they way to you eventually, safe and sound.

OP updated with a little tidbit.

Update for o-like shipping (despite the fact that it's still a grab bag on whether your laser is working or not on arrival). I should have received my laser in 9 days via standard shipping, which was SingPost>USPS registered mail (which is insured up to $25k last I checked, and definitely requires signature upon delivery), but I was not home on the original day of delivery, so I was left a pink slip from USPS which states that you can pick it up from the post office or have them redeliver. I simply chose redeliver and left the slip signed on the porch for them to pick up when they redelivered my package. 9 days for the cheapest shipping option is awesome for a package from Asia. I will post pics once I've got time within the next few days.

If they ship it registered mail then it's trackible. When I ordered medications from china it took about one and a half weeks. And they used USPS.

11/12/12 Update -

http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/psa-shipping-times-china-78603.html#post1130447
I have not yet seen a thread about this so I thought I would inform everybody.

About a month ago HongKong post implemented a new system for checking outgoing mail. This is causing a massive delay for packages, and you may experience shipping times increasing drastically.

I always have packages coming from China, and so far they are all taking around five weeks, instead of the usual two weeks.

Whether the change is permeant or not is yet to be seen.

Just keep this is mind if you have not received your package from China yet.