Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

shipping during pandemic

Petersoft

Hi
I have a question. Do any of you know if Jetlasers sends lasers despite a coronavirus pandemic? I would be very grateful for your answer because I plan to buy a green laser on their website and I do not know if there will be any problems with the shipment.

Soub

Hi,

JetLasers has been back in business since the beginning of March and at last news, they can send the lasers.

But to be certain and for any other question, the best is to contact them directly.

Encap

Hi,

JetLasers has been back in business since the beginning of March and at last news, they can send the lasers.

But to be certain and for any other question, the best is to contact them directly.
]

Exactly---ask JetLasers about product availability and shipping times when it is you are actually going to buy.---
Is just common sense that nobody on an internet forum can give you a real and up to date answers to questions about JetLasers business and shipping times