Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shenzhen Wholesale, cheap lasers?

Hi everyone,
I recently have discovered a website: Wholesale - wholesale flashlight - Buy Wholesale Products from shenzhen wholesale
They have the cheapest green lasers I could find, only $4.98/5mw unit :drool:
Why is nobody even talking about the website? it looks like focalprice, and the lasers cost about half as much. They even have a 200mw green for 22$. Many of their lasers are in a "toplaser301/302" host (never heard of it). They also have dirt cheap blu-ray lasers and inexpensive red lasers.

Has anyone bought from here? If so, were they crap or decent for the $$?

Thanks,

AAlasers

Toke

The prices does look low, but there is not readily available information on shipping cost. The closest I saw were a mentioning of 128Kg.

I guess the wholesale in the name means that you have to buy quite a lot* to make it worthwhile.
*Like 128Kg of stuff.

I just poked around. I think they messed up on the shipping, and in their 'about shipping thing' they use kg when they mean g.

I recently ordered a 50mW focusable bluray from them.

Initially they told me the shipping cost was $14 for HK post. But after complaining that's too much and I will cancel the order if there is no cheaper alternative, they told me they can ship it for $9 albeit no white box

I have ordered many times from them. Their shipping cost is always very high. Especially with large orders