Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SF-501B 445nm Blue 2.4w, Batteries and Eagle Pair Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title!
SF-501B 445nm Blue 2.4w, Batteries and Eagle Pair Glasses for sale, any reasonable offers considered. All bought in 2015 and virually never used.

Laser bought from Sci-Fi Lasers
Glasses bought from Survivallasers.com

The story:
After moving to a new house we had a problem with lots of noisy crows in the neigbours trees. I decided to put some work in trying to scare them away with a laser every time they landed so bought this! turned out a cheap 0.5w green laser pointer did the trick better so never ended up using this. Crow free after a short time this laser went into a high up cupboard with the batteries removed where it remained.

Yesterday I was sitting in my kitchen and I saw a purple light shining on the garden fence. I ran faster than I thought I could into the living room and my 7 year old daughter had the laser and put the batteries in it. I don't want it in the house any more!

Paid $85 for it in 2015 and $42 for the glasses.

Located in the uk and will post with signed for service for £5. Anywhere else I can get a cost for that.

Thanks.

Edit: BTW, not looking for anywhere new what I paid, just want them out of the house but don't want to just throw them away.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

You need to have 20 posts to sell on this forum. I'll lock the thread and let it go with a warning. Please read the rules first.

Status
Not open for further replies.