Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Several lasers and a flashlight for sale

Alright, I'm up to the wazoo in 445nm lasers here, and it's time to get rid of some of these.

Rifle 445mn 1W laser from Lazerer:

I bought this unit back in 2011. Since then, I can estimate that the unit has had less than a minute of actual runtime. I just ended up playing more with my other blue lasers, and never truly used this one. It is as good as new!

It comes with the original box, charger, batteries, and attachments. One of the attachments is hollow. I believe that it is the one that is supposed to be passthru, but the glass portion ended up coming loose, so I just took it off completely.

Also, It comes with the original goggles, but the plastic broke in the middle (see pics), so I ended up using a glue gun to reattach (also see pics). This did not affect the usability in anyway.

As you can see from the Power Certificate (also included), the laser achieved a steady 1097mW in testing.

On the Lazerer site, it looks like the 1W rifle is going for $179 + Tax + Shipping.

So I will ask $139 US + shipping to wherever you are.

dy6bkl.jpg

14ea1si.jpg

4l6o3l.jpg

i3ezpv.jpg

256b8gn.jpg

34nqhxx.jpg

Ok next item, also a laser from Lazerer, the Stick 400mW 532nm Laser.

Bought it roughly at the same time as the Rifle. It is my only high powered green, but because of the IR (which I don't have goggle for) I was always afraid to use it inside. So it only got limited use outside at night, combined less than 3 mins (and it was never on for more than 30 seconds without a large off time, of minutes usually)

Again, it comes with everything I got from Lazerer, including the goggles. These goggles are perfectly fine.

The Power Certificate says the laser achieved a stable 432mW.

I think I paid over $400 for this. I just checked the site, and it is going for $239.99 + tax + shipping.

So I will ask for $219 + shipping?

See pics:

6jh636.jpg

35jgiag.jpg

2mfyu13.jpg

140vpjq.jpg

2h4l18o.jpg

j7f3ib.jpg

Ok, next laser:

I am selling my original Arctic G2. This unit, also has gotten very little use. Maybe 5 mins of total usage? And never more than a minute on before getting a lot of time off.

I will include the original box and attachments also. I know I still have the original goggles too, and I will include them if I can find them, but no guarantees.

The laser itself is in great shape.

I don't know the power output, but I will guess it's probably around the same as all other 1W Arctics of that time (700mW+)

I will ask $139.99 + shipping costs?

2vj6idd.jpg

s650md.jpg

33k83gl.jpg

And last, I am selling my Nitecore TM-26 flashlight.

This is the 3500 Lumens model. This is my backup, but I decided I'm no longer going to keep it, so I decided to sell. I got it originally with the Nitecore 18650 protected batteries you see in the pics.

It will include everything that came with it, including the box, manuals, lanyard, belt pouch, AC charger, etc etc.

On ebay, the cheapest TM29 is going for $239.99 + shipping without batteries, and over $300 with batteries.

So how about $199 + shipping with batteries, and $169 + shipping without batteries?

208h1cx.jpg

md2n13.jpg

I will ship anywhere you want me to. It's your responsibility to find out the laws in your country in regards to lasers. I am not responsible if your laser gets seized in any way.

However, with that said, I will work with you in whichever way we can to ensure the best chance of you getting them.

And of course, all prices are negotiable.

I'll take the WL....

Can you negotiate on the price a bit? Look at the forum I believe the same WL sold a few days ago a little cheaper.

I will buy it lets PM about the price.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but when somebody post something on here for sale the first person to say I'll buy it is the one that has dibs on it correct?

I apologize everyone, I forgot to include my location.

I am in Toronto Canada.

So, within Canada would be great. I will still ship anywhere in the world, and will do whatever possible to ensure your stuff gets to you, but I can't make any guarantees.

And some places are very expensive to ship to, keep that in mind. I'll charge whatever the post office is charging me.

Generally but if someone else PM's first and the person selling sees that before your post and agrees to sell to them, you can be left out, happened to me once.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but when somebody post something on here for sale the first person to say I'll buy it is the one that has dibs on it correct?

Alright, lowering prices.

Rifle: $100 + shipping
Stick: $150 + shipping
Arctic: $100 + shipping
Nitecore: $150 + shipping (no batteries)

Those prices are firm.

Hello everyone.

I apologize, I haven't updated this post.

Ok, Arctic and Stick are sold.

Rifle is left, and Nitecore flashlight is left.

Let me know if you have any interest in those.