Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sentorch, Blu-Ray, Alpha-65, Red GB diode cheap

Re: FS: Sentorch, Nova X-85, Blu-Ray, LaserShades,

xarylx said:
[quote author=riddle link=1199840746/0#11 date=1199984330][quote author=wickedALEX link=1199840746/0#9 date=1199908477]do you sell from europe?

No, moron....he sells from the US   {Ooooooooooooo  Sucks when someone else calls you out, huh ?}[/quote]

No I changed it to emphasize I ship from the US after his question as it might not have been clear from my original post.

I do ship to Europe as well. contact me for postal rates.[/quote]

LOL

Re: Sentorch, Blu-Ray, Alpha-65, Red GB diode chea

hey xarylx i am interested in your sentorch can i have some picts

I am interested in the Alpha-65, If I buy it could the case be thrown in as well. I know you said for only the blu-ray or the sentorch But I would only like the alpha for now with the case ;D

pm on Sentorch.  *sigh*  :)

ngiapy

Hey xarylx! I've received my laser! It is crazy! Thanks for the great packaging and for all the time you spent explaining to me everything! You're great! I hope everything goes well for you! See you around :D

Hello X,

Just letting you know everything arrived safely, well packed, and organised. Well beyond and above as advertised.  ;)

You have to be one of the best and profesional persons I have had the pleasure of doing business with. (and I'm not young so I have been around the block a few thousand times)   ;D

Keep up the good work.   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thank you very much for a super smooth and straight up deal.  :)

Regards, Joe
Joenobody

Thanks to everyone who bought something. All the transactions were really smooth and helped to patch up the money Paypal tried to schteal from me. :mad: Apparently it is possible to have a negative Paypal balance! Hopefully that will settle itself soon.

This sale is closed but if you really want something, you can always ask me about it.
Now that I have some funds again, I am missing my lasers! Shall start with something small again. Diodes ftw!

Svelt

Greets xarylx!

The torch came in yesterday, very well packaged and working great!
Thank you so much!

Lee