Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sent my defective DX200 Green 18650 back!!!!!!

Ok, here is hoping my replacement DX200 green 18650 works as it meant to. Sent it back to DX today for a replacement, as mine, the dot was split almost in two when out of focus instead of a nice round circle.

So far have had good responses from DX and have said will refund postage when laser is received. I know some people go off about the need to photo the receipt, but see it as fair enough, how else are they to know how much you paid for postage? So asking for a photo of proof is fair enough I say.

Cool, good luck.

Sounds like mode hopping to me. DX support is generally very good, I have had only good experiences with them

myles

that sucks it is mode hopping hope your new 1 works correctly

I'm happy because I'm finally getting my replacement. They sent it out on July 30th and told me about it yesterday, that already shortens the wait. I hope to see it within a week or 2.

I wish u good luck they shipped my 8x battery and two dilda yesterday i cant stand!!

The charger took only 8day from HK to get in montreal ^^

Rangedunits said:
I wish u good luck they shipped my 8x battery and two dilda yesterday i cant stand!!

The charger took only 8day from HK to get in montreal ^^
it always seems to take forever for air mail things to arive, but Nick's "Golden MXDL" was also shipped on the 30th and he got it yesterday. He also lives here in washington, so i guess you never know.

Seems DX has great customer support, they are allready arranging a replacement for me and asked if I want the postage as a store credit, but asked would rather have it as a refund.

Also said they would test the replacement before shipping.

So hopefully the replacement maybe better, but guess depends how they test it I guess?

But so far great customer support and prompt emails from them, so cannot really complain. Afterall can always keep sending them back till I accually get a good laser I guess.

So don't really see any problems dealing with them in the future, other then maybe having to send them back till I get a good one.

If their customer support was not good would think twice, but since they are pretty good, don't really mind.

Better customer support then some of the other laser compaines around.

KD said they would test my item too.
when they sent an email back to my questions including if it shipped and when if they tested it they said:

"We have checked the item and make sure it was working well before shipping it"

so i really hope that doesn't just mean "QC passed", and they actually checked it since it's a replacement.