Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling some of my lasers

I am not into lasers as much as I used to be and need some funds for something else. Here's what I have for sale. I took a bunch of pictures and videos but they're too big to upload and I don't feel like redoing them, so if you're interested I can send them to you. Don't like a price, make me an offer. When I say shipped I'm thinking for continental US and maybe Hawaii, if it's international I'll want more. Hit me up with questions or for pics and LPM videos. I accept PayPal or venmo.

1. Host by Ehgemus M462 462nm 1.5W @1.2A g lens sold
This laser has a momentary button (i think theyre called that? Been a while) it only stays on while held down. Dangerous IMO to leave a battery in it. It runs on 1 26650 or if you have a sleeve you could make an 18650 work. It's diode window is damaged making a dark spot right in the middle. I recommend someone who can de-can the diode to buy it. The button lights up when pressed. Ehgemus made this laser and later flaminpyro fixed the button for me. Comes with a g lens. Has an aluminum heat sink. Aluminum host with white powder coat, some scratches and dings, nothing major. I'm thinking $110 shipped for this one. SOLD

2. L2P Nichi@ NDG4216 515nm 100mW @ .35A sold

This laser is pretty simple. Very similar to a 501b but slightly nicer. Black host. If memory serves flaminpyro made it for me. This laser has the square artifact by the dot. Comes with a g lens and uses an aluminum heat sink. Thinking $85 shipped SOLD

3. PL-E pro from Jetlasers nichi@ NDG7475 520nm 980mW sold

This laser starts at 1W then falls fairly quickly to 900-850mW. It has a handle that can be lengthened to use a number of battery configurations. I had two sleeves for using 18650s but could only find one so if you want to run it with those you'll need one more. Or it can run on 2x 26650, or 2X 16340, and comes with an AC adapter as well. Has a lens cap that screws off. Safety key tail cap. Both momentary and constant on switches. Battery positive to tail cap. Comes with beam expander too. Thinking $150 shipped SOLD

4. RPL from Optotronics 532nm 450mW SOLD
This laser was one of the biggest mistakes i ever made. Bought it for $900 and at some point something went wrong and I sent it in for repair. The unit I got back looked very different from the rpl I sent in. Host was mostly the same but is black not silver and has no knurling or RPL logo. It's tail has a safety key but no power adjuster. Has the same shutter as an RPL. It can get close to 500mW. I think it's IR filtered but can't be sure. I have two safety glasses for green light and one is also for IR. Not sure about my other pair but when I put them between the beam and my meter, it displayed no reading so it could be ir filtered unless those glasses are also for IR light which is possible. Uses 1 18650 with positive to tail cap. $120 shipped. SOLD

5. 501B Ocl@ro HL63193MG 638nm 850mW @1.3A SOLD

This is a simple 501B (black) with aluminum heat sink. Has minor scratches. Comes with a g lens and I can also include a g7 lens for better divergence. Uses 1 18650. $90 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:

Pictures please. Post a link to imgur or something
I do apologize. Imgur is being difficult as is this site with my pics. Im happy to email them to you or use fb messenger though. If the eghemus host sells, the rest are entirely unremarkable and common and I think most people know what a jetlasers unit looks like though I'm still happy to provide pics of those too.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I do apologize. Imgur is being difficult as is this site with my pics. Im happy to email them to you or use fb messenger though. If the eghemus host sells, the rest are entirely unremarkable and common and I think most people know what a jetlasers unit looks like though I'm still happy to provide pics of those too.
Try imgbb.com You dont need a pro account to post images