Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling some lasers

Hey Leroy, is that Thor still available?

Asking for a friend. I’ve been on a flashlight kick for the past few months and I’m kind of an all or nothing guy, so lasers haven’t been getting much attention from me, but you’ll see I had been very active prior to a few months ago, and bought a laser from Trinh on BS&T.

There’s a friend on r/flashlight whom I’ve been talking to that wants to get his first blue laser. I was trying to find a cheap 1w Gatling style laser for him but we all know buying cheap lasers is a crapshoot. I noticed you were selling that Thor and that seems like a good place to start (he’s aware of the risks and is buying some goggles too— btw, is everyone still using Eagle Pair?). Problem is he’s not on this forum and even if he made an account wouldn’t have any rep, but I’m willing to make the purchase for him if he decides to go that route. All that to say, I’m seeing if that one guy that wanted the Thor ended up working it out with you or if it was still up for grabs.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Leroy, is that Thor still available?

Asking for a friend. I’ve been on a flashlight kick for the past few months and I’m kind of an all or nothing guy, so lasers haven’t been getting much attention from me, but you’ll see I had been very active prior to a few months ago, and bought a laser from Trinh on BS&T.

There’s a friend on r/flashlight whom I’ve been talking to that wants to get his first blue laser. I was trying to find a cheap 1w Gatling style laser for him but we all know buying cheap lasers is a crapshoot. I noticed you were selling that Thor and that seems like a good place to start (he’s aware of the risks and is buying some goggles too— btw, is everyone still using Eagle Pair?). Problem is he’s not on this forum and even if he made an account wouldn’t have any rep, but I’m willing to make the purchase for him if he decides to go that route. All that to say, I’m seeing if that one guy that wanted the Thor ended up working it out with you or if it was still up for grabs.
I have eagle pair!! Could actually throw those in too if he wanted, yea I still have the Thor aswell

I have eagle pair!! Could actually throw those in too if he wanted, yea I still have the Thor aswell
Has the Thor seen much use? I’m assuming you paid attention to duty cycles and all that?

It seems like you’re getting out of lasers altogether? Are you selling all your stuff or just downsizing?

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
Has the Thor seen much use? I’m assuming you paid attention to duty cycles and all that?

It seems like you’re getting out of lasers altogether? Are you selling all your stuff or just downsizing?
Yes it’s lightly used, I still have few 304 lasers but I wanted to get a bunch of snowboarding gear so getting rid of my expensive lasers made sense I didn’t use them much

Yes it’s lightly used, I still have few 304 lasers but I wanted to get a bunch of snowboarding gear so getting rid of my expensive lasers made sense I didn’t use them much
I gotchya. Makes sense!

So I was just informed my friend is going to go a different route for his first blue laser. He’s gonna try his luck with a Gatling style blue. Sorry to bother you, hope you sell your Thor promptly! Thanks for your time, man.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
I gotchya. Makes sense!

So I was just informed my friend is going to go a different route for his first blue laser. He’s gonna try his luck with a Gatling style blue. Sorry to bother you, hope you sell your Thor promptly! Thanks for your time, man.
no problemo