Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling sharp 405nm class 4 pen-style build, 1W, takes 2x 10440s

Giannis_TDM

I don't really use that laser so it's up for grabs, the housing is a modified laser66 pen host crome colored modified to accept a rear clicky, driver is my 3A buck set to 1A with reverse polarity protection. Lens is a standard 3E glass jobby and on top of that a nicely machined by fellow member lifetime 17 copper focus ring to match the asthetic.
IMG_20221023_105610.jpg

Note to any buyer: a class 4 405 laser is serious business and as such any potential buyer will have to send me minimum a picture that shows they own appropriate eye protection.

Asking price 105$ inclu shipping.

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

Also had some time just now to do a power test, clocks in right at the 954.0mW neighborhood, If you don't mind beam divergence you could massively increase the output past 1.4W with a G2 lens for burning, 3 element is quite lossy at 405nm.
IMG_20221102_180357.jpg

Aginthelaw

Got it. Outstanding piece of art. Waiting to go to work tonight so i can spot some animals out in the field. Have several acres at this complex to stretch its legs. Usually everyones gone when i go to work. Thanks Giannis.

What’s the on/off cycle for this?

Giannis_TDM

Got it. Outstanding piece of art. Waiting to go to work tonight so i can spot some animals out in the field. Have several acres at this complex to stretch its legs. Usually everyones gone when i go to work. Thanks Giannis.

What’s the on/off cycle for this?
To be safe, 30s on 1m off. Have fun!