Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling all my stuff. BIG BUNDLE. Laser parts, LPM

2 weeks would seem like enough to most people. I guess there is no way to see, but I had only been on a couple times in the period, things going on in my life which grants me almost no down time hence the half assed sale thread I created.

You have literally endless time before even posting a thread in the first place to get your prices reasonable.

Your 20% idea also would have failed me... as when I bought the items... they were more expensive and as I said before I was basing the prices off what I remembered.

No, you are failing yourself by basing your prices on what you paid or think you paid. Those prices don't matter. I've still got my first CD-RW drive -- a 10x -- that I paid $350 for. Nobody is going to give me squat for that. Likewise, nobody cares about what you paid for what you're selling, only what it's worth. That's why Bubonic said to base it on current prices.

I agree with wannaburnstuff: you should piece some of those parts into functioning lasers and sell those. As parts, a lot of the stuff falls into the "junk" category. At least put them into "kits" or something like that to give them collective value.

Last edited: