Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

selling 457nm DPSS laser

farbe2

Hello Guys,

i do have something special here:

A viasho Lab 457nm DPSS laser module.
It outputs around 60mW 131,5mW! on a good day (with less than factory pump diode current).
I changed the driver against a better one that uses stepdown converters for TEC and Diode, so its way more power efficient and stable.
This driver is capable of using anything between 12V and 24V.

The factory driver is also included, but it needs two voltages. (5 and 12V) So if the buyer wants, he could also run the factory setup.

Beam quality is very good with around 1,5mm output beam diameter.
Color is amazing as it is just the right "true" blue, anything lower has a violet tint and anything higher is too light of a blue.

So this is something thats quite nice to have in a collection of wavelengths.
Make me an offer.

Attachments

• 20210428_201921.jpg
    20210428_201921.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Sowee7

Hello Guys,

i do have something special here:

A viasho Lab 457nm DPSS laser module.
It outputs around 60mW on a good day (with less than factory pump diode current).
I changed the driver against a better one that uses stepdown converters for TEC and Diode, so its way more power efficient and stable.
This driver is capable of using anything between 12V and 24V.

The factory driver is also included, but it needs two voltages. (5 and 12V) So if the buyer wants, he could also run the factory setup.

Beam quality is very good with around 1,5mm output beam diameter.
Color is amazing as it is just the right "true" blue, anything lower has a violet tint and anything higher is too light of a blue.

So this is something thats quite nice to have in a collection of wavelengths.
Make me an offer.
i pmed you earlier

farbe2

Hey guys!
I mixed something up and stated the wrong output power!
Its not 60mW! Its a whole whopping 131,5mW!!

I was thinking that it was a 50mW head, however its a 100mW module thats over spec.

I also made some pictures of the beam, around 1,5mm output beam diameter with around 10mm beam at 15m distance. Hard to photograph but I tried my best.

The history of the module: its a used head out of a DIY show laser projector that got almost no use. I estimate around 10 to 15h of runtime on this unit. So its basically "new old stock".

The pictures also include the old and new driver.
IMG_1067.jpg
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1070.jpgIMG_1072.jpg

Last edited: