Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 1.2 Watt 445nm Blue Laser

Hi Khalid, thanks for taking the time to explain your situation and what the laser would be used for. I am pretty sure that will make a lot of difference, especially if you are active on ReefCentral.

Many members here are skeptical in selling lasers to new members with low post counts, for several reasons:

1. fear of getting scammed.

2. fear that it will fall into the hands of somebody irresponsible, and we don't want to be the one responsible for providing those kind of people the tool that caused them to blind themselves, or worse yet somebody else, or shining it at airplanes, helicopters, cars, etc.

Hope tht helps you understand our community a little better. :)

Thanks Mark for explaining why there are fears to selling to new members which definitely makes a lot of sence to me. Thanks to everyone for being responsible and thinking about the safety of others as this is a powerful tool that can be bad in the wrong hands.

Thanks Mark for explaining why there are fears to selling to new members which definitely makes a lot of sence to me. Thanks to everyone for being responsible and thinking about the safety of others as this is a powerful tool that can be bad in the wrong hands.

I am about to sell it to someone. If the deal doesn't go through I will consider selling it to you next. I will post with updates.

CJO

Hey bro,

I am one of the people who PM'd you with no post counts as I am new to this forum. I am not sure why you would be scared to sell to someone with a low post count as once you get your money through paypal you know the money is yours and then you can send it. I don't see how you can get ripped off maybe someone can explain as I am a little confused. The reason I am interested in the laser is for a marine aquaria experiment. Currently we are testing these lasers, 1000mw and up, for getting rid of pest anemonies that cause a mess in our marine aquariums. There is a post on ReefCentral.com about it and I am assuming a lot of the PM's you are getting are from others from that site that are looking for these lasers and just found out about this site. If you change your mind and decide to sell let me know as I am seriouse and will paypal you the money. Hope this helps. :)

Regards,

Khalid

You'll probably find quite a few people on here for a while looking for a deal. Here's the thread on Reef Central:
a real aiptasia laser - Reef Central Online Community

Also, if you are dealing with someone new, it is always good to protect yourself. If you are taking PayPal payments, be sure to move the money out of your account immediately. Otherwise, PayPal will freeze your funds if there is a dispute. Also, be sure to ship with a method that requires the receiver's signature so that you can prove that they received the package.

CJ