Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[SELL] Wicked Lasers LaserShields $59.99

Geczy

SOLD

Selling authentic Wicked Lasers Green LaserShields!

Price
  • Retail price: $90
  • Asking price: $59.99 for the LaserShields
  • Items or trades are not accepted as payment!
  • PayPal preferred. All major credit cards are accepted.

Shipping Info
  • Shipping & handling cost: $4.75
  • Service used: US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
  • Expected delivery date: 2-3 days after receiving payment.
  • Delivery confirmation & a tracking number is included.

Pictures

These are thumbnails, click one to see a larger version.

The LaserShield's are the ones on the RIGHT in each photo.

Have only been worn once or twice, other than that it's been kept in their own cases the entire time. Age is about two years old.

Item Info

Green 532nm LaserShields Goggles
Protect your eyes from excessive 532nm green laser exposure. Manufactured in the USA by Noir Laser Co, these LaserShields provide optimal viewing comfort with the highest level of protection. Green Sport Elite Goggles come with a lifetime warranty.
Source: Green 532nm LaserShields Goggles

Misc.

Thanks for reading! Awaiting PMs and posts with offers :p

Last edited:

Re: [SELL] 2 Wicked Lasers Saftey Goggles / Shades

Strange? Those goggles don't seem to match the AL2 datasheet?

190-449nm OD 5+
450-532nm OD 6+

AL2 datasheet states:

190-380nm OD 5+
400-532nm OD 2+

Can't seem to find a match for these ratings on the NoIR web-site?

Last edited:

Geczy

Strange? Those goggles don't seem to match the AL2 datasheet?

190-449nm OD 5+
450-532nm OD 6+

AL2 datasheet states:

190-380nm OD 5+
400-532nm OD 2+

Can't seem to find a match for these ratings on the NoIR web-site?

I have no idea what that means lol. I got these goggles with my lasers 2 or 3 years ago from Wicked Lasers. Maybe the ratings were different then? Idk

Last edited:

Raybo

PM sent. :wave:

Certified right?? I'd probably take them for $60 shipped to spain (I mean, $60 shipping costs included)
What do you say?

(oh and i would accept untracked shipment)

Geczy

Certified right?? I'd probably take them for $60 shipped to spain (I mean, $60 shipping costs included)
What do you say?

(oh and i would accept untracked shipment)

Shipment to spain is $12.78 alone. No thank you :)

Oh, would $70 do? (didn't know shipment was so expensive)

I only want them if they are certified for sure. I think they are because some people said it here in the forum but i wanna be completely sure before buying them. I want them for some serious power lasers I'm planning to build and I want my eyes fully protected. According to wickedlasers they would be suitable for 445nm right?

Last edited:

Geczy

Oh, would $70 do? (didn't know shipment was so expensive)

I only want them if they are certified for sure. I think they are because some people said it here in the forum but i wanna be completely sure before buying them. I want them for some serious power lasers I'm planning to build and I want my eyes fully protected. According to wickedlasers they would be suitable for 445nm right?

The glasses say they are certified I believe.

http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/mgeczy/IMG_9324.jpg

I don't know much about the technical aspects but people here confirmed they are certified.

$70 would be fine

It's not expensive if they are truly certified and meet specifications. According to wickedlasers they would protect against 405, 445 and 532 so it's just what i need.

Let me check if they are absolutely 100% certified (gonna check some forum posts) and then i'll send you PM so you can tell me ur paypal adress and that.

BTW, i think those lasershields were cheaper in the past. When did you buy them and how much did they cost to you?

Geczy

It's not expensive if they are truly certified and meet specifications. According to wickedlasers they would protect against 405, 445 and 532 so it's just what i need.

Let me check if they are absolutely 100% certified (gonna check some forum posts) and then i'll send you PM so you can tell me ur paypal adress and that.

BTW, i think those lasershields were cheaper in the past. When did you buy them and how much did they cost to you?

I bought both of these glasses in early 2008.

I bought both of these glasses in early 2008.

Okay, they seem pretty legit, they are (or should be) NOIR brand ARG goggles, which have OD7+ rating for 192-532nm, CE certified... and that bothers me a bit because it's waaaay toooo much.

Can you see the dot of your lasers with the goggles on? What power is required to see the dot?
Have you tested them with some blu-ray?

I want serious protection but i don't wanna have to remove my goggles to see the laser...