Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Seeing Red And Green!

Was testing out new camera in a dark room with even more smoke this time, first few shots are just the red laser and then I decided to, very badly, connect up the green laser as well. Picture at bottom showing my half home made scanner and the way i set up the green laser and the dichro.

Red
S7300132copy.jpg

S7300137copy.jpg

S7300152copy.jpg

Red And Green
S7300181copy.jpg

S7300184copy.jpg

S7300194copy.jpg

Green pointer with odd looking beam
S7300131copy.jpg

10k Home Made Scanner (Version 1)
S7300207copy.jpg

Videos of red scanner and RG scanner coming soon :)

Very very cool setup and great pics! You've got me jealous! Are those galvos from chinesedeptstore?

pseudonomen137 said:
Very very cool setup and great pics! You've got me jealous! Are those galvos from chinesedeptstore?

Haha, thanks! Thats just version 1, I suppose I will call it. I am getting new metal housing soon and moving it all into there, that way I can fit in the green laser properly and I can fit the switches on the back properly.

It is actually the kit from chinese dept store, its the 10k kit. Just I bought the red (100mw) from ebay and the green (apparently 50mw, i think its more) from dragonlasers. Just a small change to it by connecting the red laser up to the same power supply to save wires.

Version two will be made in January some time, will be making it professionally with AC connectors, DMX input plugs, all switches mounted properly, a on/off switch. I was thinking if it looks that good I may make a few and sell them ;)

How much would you pay for a RGY 10k scanner?