Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Second Build, 405nm ~650mW PIC HEAVY

Wow wish my wife was interested in my builds like yours.After 30 builds she thinks I'm a little addicted you think LOL !! Good job buddy my saying is " if the queen is happy the king is safe"

Rich.:)

Broken pins I've soldered pins back on the diode need great magnification first. You just have to be patient a steady hand and cuss a lot but it can be done. And when your finished soldering and ready to assemble it be careful. Once its together don't mess with it. I myself have a habit of switching diodes from one host to another when i get bored. It makes you better a building.

Rich :)

Wow wish my wife was interested in my builds like yours.After 30 builds she thinks I'm a little addicted you think LOL !! Good job buddy my saying is " if the queen is happy the king is safe"

Rich.:)

Im gonna assume you're replying to VanillahGorilla cause I ain't married :crackup: :na:

Davidx

Re: Second Build, 405nm ~650mW PIC HEAVY... i killed it, literally :'(

UPDATE: got it all fixed up. I sent it to DTR and he fixed it for only the price of a new diode. Super nice of him to do that, so thank you DTR.

Gladys got it fixed up. I'm also guilty of twisting the wires once. Just got the same diode. Bet it burns well.
Good job. Pics did come out nice
+ rep 4 U

Hi, yes i was referring to Vanilla , And try removing the o ring in the bezel then thumb press the heat sink when you screw the bezel back on. I built about 5 or 6 of these no problem. 501B's are cool,compact and dual cell capable. 1-18650 or 2-18350's will fit .Try using the spring that came on the pill it will apply more pressure and have better grounding when you screw the bezel on. Oh and i enjoy being married it keeps me inline and I'm never lonely at night....

Rich:)

Last edited:
I have soldered pins when there is hardly anything left, but afterwards I heat shrink the repair then the other pin then heat shrink both together for strength.

my first M140 build I was showing my buddy my solder jobs and did the ol twisty fun times. I think most of us have been there. Great build thread... Glad you got it fixed