Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Searching for 150mW-200mW handheld 532nm green laser

I would have said laserbtb but they're no more :(

Also I think the optics on my laser might be a bit goofy, the beam is fairly cone shaped, so id give jetlasers a shot, or make your own with a 520nm. More watts per watt and it's a cool color.

Jetlasers, similar to laserbtb and not too pricy and offers what uwant. If i was to buy a laser today with a budget around 200$ or less i would go with Jet.

Last edited:

Benm

I would have to measure a laser from O-Like as I believe they tend to be overly optimistic on their power levels. I've only purchased the cheapest stuff from them so if it turns out not to be what they claim, the loss is small. I think it's pretty much hit and miss.

It's not very reliable when you get 532s from there. They are not consistently under spec, but yours might be, no way to tell upfront.

I've got one sold as a 50 mw that does 60 to 70 mw at 20-25 degrees ambient temperature, but also ones that claimed 100 mW but produce far less green.

Perhaps their direct diode products are more consistent though.

532 nm lasers are -really- temperature sensitive, especially the ones with no thermal compensation at all. It's perfectly possible for such devices to deliver the power specified at 25 or 30 celcius, but produce little or no green light in freezing or hot conditions.