Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

searching driver for IR diode

nartrof

Hello!
Thank you for reading my first post.
I’m looking for driver for my dpss laser module.
Operating current of pump diode is 5A and operating voltage is 2V. I think I can use super x-drive or ACS5500BU for my module but I’m not sure.
Is it possible to use these driver at 5A with 2V? or any other driver for my module? I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Thanks.

Hello!
Operating current of pump diode is 5A and operating voltage is 2V. I think I can use super x-drive or ACS5500BU for my module but I’m not sure.
Is it possible to use these driver at 5A with 2V? or any other driver for my module? I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Thanks.
with IR diode you can use driver for flashlight with ACM7135 x 12 pcs - 350mA x 14 = 4900mA!
or with driver has diameter 17mm 4200mA on EBAY here - you can solder more 2 pcs parallel with old ACM7135 350 on circuit board for getting 4900mA !
good luck bro (y)

Sowee7

Hello!

Thanks.
What dpss module is it?

nartrof

with IR diode you can use driver for flashlight with ACM7135 x 12 pcs - 350mA x 14 = 4900mA!
or with driver has diameter - you can solder more 2 pcs parallel with old ACM7135 350 on circuit board for getting 4900mA !
good luck bro (y)
thank you :) I’m gonna try.

What dpss module is it?
it’s lasence 545nm dpss module. (G545D1000-18x55-40)
I want to post link but looks like I’m not allowed to post link yet. (20 posts are needed to post links)