Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scottish newcomer

Hi didn't see this bit before I started browsing your site,and was advised by one of yer members to use this getting to know you part,well my names GEEGEE and stay near Glasgow I'm 53 and had a fascination for this type of gadget,I owned a green 3mw laser from wicked lasers but unfortunately it went missing ,I'm now in the market for another one with a budget of around £160 ,so I'm looking for most bang for my buck and after searching for a while it looks like LUCK LASER is the value for money site,but I'm open to suggestions,is the 2000mw blue laser advertised on here worth considering? I look forward to your assistance fellow members:wave:

Hi Geegee, I'm new here too. Hello! :yh:

Have you ever considered building your own laser? I think that that is a lot more fun ;-)

Hi, welcome.
I'm from Scotland as well and just new here.

I haven't actually heard of lucklaser but I bought my first one from laserbtb and I'm very happy with it. Actually looking on there the 445nm blues do seem very cheap, which has surprised me - atlthough all but one are FDA approved, so customs might be trickier.

2W is serious power though, my 100mW green paints a dot on the clouds and lights the hallway up, I'm one who can be easily disappointed but even I'd say 2W to start with is too much.

Last edited:

ped

Welcome to the forums GeeGee.

What kind of laser are you looking for, & what colour?

Regards