Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

sci-fi lasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another disappointed customer. I ordered a laser from him on the 8th of last month. Prior to my ordering I had email him about delivery times, he said it would get to me with in a week. I thought, 5-10 days build times, plus 7 days in transit not bad. I went ahead and ordered. On the 20th of November I email to see if he was going to be able to send it on time, he assured me he would and that it was in its way and would arrive in less than a week. On the 1st of December I emailed him of not yet receiving the package if he could update and send me the tracking information, I did not get a reply and had to email a few more times. He finally sent me a tracking number after looking it up it had appear he had just sent the package. The package was delivered to its destination, except the tracking number he sent me appeared to be for another order and was delivered to Minnesota I live in California. At this point I feel like he is misleading me giving me the wrong information, and I feel lied to. I email him if at this point could he just refund me, since after coming to this forum I now see that there are many other people he has sent the wrong information too so it seems like he is now doing that often. He replies saying it was a typo that he would try to find the right tracking number, and that he could not control shipping times. I explained that it wasn’t the time that it takes for the P.O. to deliver the item, but the time it took him to ship it, and it was his job to let his customers know if any delays have accrued, more than that, it was his job to provide the right information and not misinform his clients. I also explained I would have been ok waiting a bit more if he would have giving me he right information not lied about delivery times and sent wrong tracking number. He agrees to refund me the full amount with in 24hrs, it has been two days and no refund. I email him again and now won’t refund me till another 48hrs. To resume, all it would have taken to keep me happy would have been a reply that read: Sorry, we are backed up with our orders. Please expect your package 1 to 2 weeks late. And then the correct tracking info when he actually shipped it.
What made me more upset is that with in the emails i explained that this was a Christmas present and i was leaving the country the 13th yesterday till the first of next year. He assured me i would get it, now i am in Mexico, and i don't have the present.

Last edited:

I already told my story about ordering lenses from scifi and getting only a refund 9 weeks later, but when I ordered from podo I got my lenses on time, then I ordered again with express shipping, it was just 10 dollars extra and got delivered to me in 5 or 6 business days from China. I didn't mention podo's store before so here's the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/

Also it goes without saying but I will, DTR delivers lightning fast.
https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home

Last edited:
The order will be refunded. Shipping is slow here. I know it. And I am working on getting everything better.

The order was sent. As I explained. I am now trying to retreive the pack back.

For anything else you can email me back. I am always connected and responds to every email asap :beer:

edit :

You have been refunded.

Again delivery is guarnteed. And if I said it will arrive before the 13th and it did not , than you are right. You got the money back.

:beer:

Last edited:

Davidx

Re: sci-fi laser

Again delivery is guarnteed. And if I said it will arrive before the 13th and it did not , than you are right. You got the money back.

I have a question for you. I'm sure others would like this answered also.
Why do you have so much trouble with the tracking numbers? I also recieved wrong tracking numbers when I ordered from you around a year ago. It appears to be an ongoing problem.

gozert

I get how frustrating it can be not to receive your package on time. However, as Eitan explained several times, shipping is slow in Israel and he can't always control whether your package arrives on time or doesn't. Making a thread about it isn't going to solve things. You're better off PM'ing Eitan and ask for clear info regarding your package. We have seen many of these threads already, and it 9/10 times comes down to Israel shipping being slow, or Eitan being busy.

Reactions: GSS

I have a question for you. I'm sure others would like this answered also.
Why do you have so much trouble with the tracking numbers? I also recieved wrong tracking numbers when I ordered from you around a year ago. It appears to be an ongoing problem.

Which we are trying to solve David :)

I can tell you that many orders from 2 months ago were shipped much faster. There are months which it is slower. And there are months which the shipping is faster.

In anyway this guy was refunded already :beer:

In the next 2 months the whole proccess will be much much faster. I have actually got a guy that will start working for me soon. The building proccess will be reduced to 1-2 days instead of 5-10 days. And packaging will be made by me , not by the post office iteself. So this problem will be solved for good.

When we will be ready and the proccess will be indeed faster , I will add a delivery time guarntee too. Which will be around 10-14 days total ( from the date of purchase ) to anywhere on this planet :)

I am truly working on getting things better. It is not easy in this hobby. Building a 501B may be easy \ simple as some say. But I give 6 months warranty and need to check everything before it goes out. The Arcane 2.0 take a bit more time.

Last edited:
I already told my story about ordering lenses from scifi and getting only a refund 9 weeks later, but when I ordered from podo I got my lenses on time, then I ordered again with express shipping, it was just 10 dollars extra and got delivered to me in 5 or 6 business days from China. I didn't mention podo's store before so here's the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/

Also it goes without saying but I will, DTR delivers lightning fast.
https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home

Thank you ill give them a try.

The order will be refunded. Shipping is slow here. I know it. And I am working on getting everything better.

The order was sent. As I explained. I am now trying to retreive the pack back.

For anything else you can email me back. I am always connected and responds to every email asap :beer:

edit :

You have been refunded.

:beer:

Thank you.

I get how frustrating it can be not to receive your package on time. However, as Eitan explained several times, shipping is slow in Israel and he can't always control whether your package arrives on time or doesn't. Making a thread about it isn't going to solve things. You're better off PM'ing Eitan and ask for clear info regarding your package. We have seen many of these threads already, and it 9/10 times comes down to Israel shipping being slow, or Eitan being busy.

Thats the problem, i asked him multiple times for clear information and all i got was multiple wrong delivery times, and a wrong tracking number. I did say i didn't mind waiting if i got the right information.

Which we are trying to solve David :)

In the next 2 months the whole proccess will be much much faster. I have actually got a guy that will start working for me soon. The building proccess will be reduced to 1-2 days instead of 5-10 days. And packaging will be made by me , not by the post office iteself. So this problem will be solved for good.

When we will be ready and the proccess will be indeed faster , I will add a delivery time guarntee too. Which will be around 10-14 days total ( from the date of purchase ) to anywhere on this planet :)

I am truly working on getting things better. It is not easy in this hobby. Building a 501B may be easy \ simple as some say. But I give 6 months warranty and need to check everything before it goes out. The Arcane 2.0 take a bit more time.

Perfect, I am sure that will help. like i said this was a present so the laser wasn't for me, but everyone raves about your product i wouldn't mind owning one for my self. iAll i ask is that if after 20 days i ask if it will ship in time just be clear, if you need more time to build its fine. its better you say you need more time then to say it will be there in within the week and not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.