Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci Fi Lasers Review

So about half a year ago i got my first blue laser from SFLasers. It was the 445Nm 2.7Watt Laser. It was amazing! But one day it stopped working. I contacted them and we sorted out a replacement. It took almost 3 months to come as something went wrong but it came and im happy! Customer service is amazing and so are the products! Im thinking of getting a new laser soon as im so pleased with my last one! I would rate SFlasers 8.5 out of 10 just because the replacement took a lot longer to come than it should have.

Sta

Oh god. Comic Sans. Please don't torture us with that.

SFL are great. Just be very careful with that 2.7W it's not a toy. Certainly never take it to school, or aim it at anyone or at vehicles or aircraft. There's not an upper limit in the UK regarding class IV lasers, however the misuse of one is a criminal offence, it falls under firearms legislation, and more and more people are finding themselves in prison for misuse. I'm glad you have a genuine interest, and I'm very glad you've got glasses, they are essential. You'll find this forum really helpful :)