Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci Fi Lasers Main | Company details and Updates

Sci-Fi Lasers is my Online Laser Store. I sell here 405nm , 445nm, 520nm , 532nm , 635nm and 650nm lasers.

URL address : www.sflasers.us or www.sflasers.com

Payment

** I accept paypal only.You can add the item to your basket , proceed to checkout and pay with PayPal directly through my website , or contact me by pm **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated in 1th of April 2016

For LPF members with rep only !! From now on , you can order a laser and pay after receiving it ! just pm me about what you need and we will arrange a order asap :beer:

Product Related Updates :

* Sale on the Arcane 2.0 lasers is still on ! %15-%20 discount ! *

How powerful is the Arcane 2.0 7W Laser ? Check this new video :

New video of the Arcane 2.0 635nm Red laser is now Available :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Just got my tracking number. Even with the delays, the wait wasn't that bad. I'll probably post a review when it comes.

Woo just awaiting tracking number. Hope to order another in the future let's just hope the post office stops being slow any time soon.

Last edited:

Sci-Fi Lasers is my Online Laser Store. I sell here 405nm , 445nm, 520nm , 532nm , 635nm and 650nm lasers.

URL address : www.sflasers.us or www.sflasers.com

Payment

** I accept paypal only.You can add the item to your basket , proceed to checkout and pay with PayPal directly through my website , or contact me by pm **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated in 3rd February

Hi Everyone ,

In recent days we got a delay with orders and shipments.

That is because the massive amount of order we started to get recently and post office being slower than before.

I apologize ahead for all of our customers.

I am working on getting orders built faster and faster.

If anyone has any questions , please feel free to email me personally at : thejoker301@gmail.com

Best Regards ,
Eitan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

What's the discount code

What's the discount code

Discount code on what ? If you need a discount please send me a pm and I will see what I can do for you.

Update for everyone : currenlty we are getting back on track. All orders up to the 15-17th of February should get out by sunday.

For any help , please feel free to email me asap :beer: