Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

sci fi laser still in business?

Greetings fellow laser folks,

I was wondering if anyone has had any recent communication with Sci-fi lasers. I've emailed them three times and not got a word back from them. I'm interested in buying a laser, but don't want to send paypal payment to a company that may not be actually there ( black hole so to speak).

Any insight and info would be appreciated, Dan

gozert

Yes it's still in business. Maybe he didn't notice your email or hasn't had time to reply yet. You can also PM Thejoker301. He owns the business and will help you out for sure.

APEX1

Greetings fellow laser folks,

I was wondering if anyone has had any recent communication with Sci-fi lasers. I've emailed them three times and not got a word back from them. I'm interested in buying a laser, but don't want to send paypal payment to a company that may not be actually there ( black hole so to speak).

Any insight and info would be appreciated, Dan

SciFi is definitely one of my favorites. You should have zero issues with him, great guy to deal with.

Davidx

Eitan from Sci-Fi is great to do business with. Sometimes he gets busy, but he always answers his emails.
You can't beat his prices. His quality is also high.
I've gotten a couple things from him, and was always surprised how powerful they were. :)
His system for focusing works great too. Buy with confidence. Good honest man.

I have spoken with Mr. Joker within the past few days. I have one of his sf501b 445nm 2.4W. Theyre amazing. Hes the main sponsor here and i'm sure hes very busy. One of my lasers was damaged in the mail and it took ages to send back (not his fault) but quite a bit of time to get around to fixing it and sending it back. Service can be slow at time because I think he does all of the work himself but he is great.

Last edited:

Davidx

I'm thinking Eitans business is going so well, it might be time to get a helper.
Perhaps an apprentice laser builder. :)