Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu spiker 5W

To Massie... From Massie 😊

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

94Z28

All we get is a picture of the spiker in your hand? Come on now.. beamshot? Spec? Review? Burning? Divergence?

All we get is a picture of the spiker in your hand? Come on now.. beamshot? Spec? Review? Burning? Divergence?

Had literally only got it man, can't review something I don't know anything about, it's on the way tho pal don't worry. All I can say on first impression is the build quality is amazing and it's powerful as fk !

Also I'm literally only on the forums a few weeks... Can you tell me why only 1 picture uploaded when I uploaded 6 ? Sorry for the newb question but I'll get the hang of it I suppose 😐

Had literally only got it man, can't review something I don't know anything about, it's on the way tho pal don't worry. All I can say on first impression is the build quality is amazing and it's powerful as fk !

Also I'm literally only on the forums a few weeks... Can you tell me why only 1 picture uploaded when I uploaded 6 ? Sorry for the newb question but I'll get the hang of it I suppose ��

Usually you put a review out once you're prepared to. Also I'm not sure why you're other pictures didn't post but make sure that you put space between your img links. That sometimes helps with me :)

Last edited:
Usually you put a review out once you're prepared to. Also I'm not sure why you're other pictures didn't post but make sure that you put space between your img links. That sometimes helps with me :)

Cool cool 👍🏻 I'll try the spaces next time. Thanks pal

Pman

Don't put it in the review section unless you are going to throw a lot of technical things in. If it's a general information put it in the 445nm section;)