Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu lasers

Razako

That's odd most of my Sanwu lasers have been decent with the exception of one where I had to fix the tailcap switch by myself. Then again, I bought them all like 2-3 years ago. I hope their quality standards haven't slipped since then.

I’ve been meaning to update this thread, they sent me the chip that goes in the tail cap and all was well. my frustration got the best of me I suppose ha ha Ha ha ha Still though it’s been an absurd amount of time for them to resolve this problem

They have had a rough time in Hong Kong with the protests and riots and the fight for freedom from tyranny.

They have had a rough time in Hong Kong with the protests and riots and the fight for freedom from tyranny.
I bought it before all that I just posted about my problem this late. I didn’t postAbout the problem as soon as I encountered it

The tail cap switch can get damaged from all the current from batteries happen to me also on my builds on pen lasers ware the switch gets burned out i keep fixing it and happens again i stop building pen lasers over 500mW, believe it or not it will burn out again on your laser the on off switch can not handle all the current 👾