Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu lasers HELP

cam3roon2k41999

Hi, this is my first post,
I'm thinking of ordering a green 1.2w laser off SanwuLasers.com
I have heard they are really good and reliable, but what I need to know is has anyone ordered one from them and got it delivered in the UK and if so how long did it take to arrive with DHL shipping as it says 3-6 days but is that correct?

Thanks for any replys I appreciate it 👍

Encap

Other than to say order one a find out, which is not an answwer to your question and of no help at all, it make little if any difference what anyone's experience in the past was. It is the current situation regarding availability of items from Sanwu and delivery times from Sanwu to DHL that matters --today is today.
You can ask Sanwu sanwulasers@gmail.com about product/iem availability, packing and handing off to DHL tme frame if that is your main concern.
DHL says 4-6 days to UK from China and 1 day from anywhere in UK to anywhere within UK. see: https://www.dhl.com/content/dam/dhl.../pdf/cn-parcel-international-direct-to-uk.pdf

405nanoMatt

I have had my last 4 recent purchases from China in 2 weeks with regular shipping and I am on the east coast of the United States.I think if it says 3 days to the uk it probably will be 3 days . And I have ordered from sanwu in the past and have never had a problem either.I ordered my 1 .5 w 405 guardian at the height of the pandemic here and it only took 2 weeks with expedited shipping it’s worth the extra $ imho.

cam3roon2k41999

Thank you for the replys, only worry now is will I be charged tax/vat and customs fee? When it enters the UK and how does it work, how will i know how much etc... thanks

cam3roon2k41999

Hi, just a update It's scheduled to arrive on Tuesday (tomorrow)
But how come it's went from shanghai China to Sennan-shi in Japan its the opposite way to the UK?