Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

San wu battery charger question

VLC18

I am looking to get a guardian laser and a pocket laser from San wu. Is the battery charger universal for the different types of batteries?

julianthedragon

As long as it's a 3.7V li-ion battery and it fits then it should be universal, just make sure you insert it the right way and don't leave it too long unattended. I recommend investing in a smart charger for different types of li-ion batteries like this. You can charge up to 4 batteries of different types at once and track their charging plus built in overheat protection

VLC18

As long as it's a 3.7V li-ion battery and it fits then it should be universal, just make sure you insert it the right way and don't leave it too long unattended. I recommend investing in a smart charger for different types of li-ion batteries like this. You can charge up to 4 batteries of different types at once and track their charging plus built in overheat protection
Is there one with a single or a double for a cheaper price? I’m kinda on a tight budget

apap

you put it on + up right

julianthedragon

mine actually doesn’t show which way to do it
Don't have enough info to help then, sorry. Usually the negative side goes on the metal contact that slides up and down though. If it's a low quality charger, putting the battery in wrong could be bad

bulukaki

A bit late to the party, but I use Nitecore i2 charger. Pretty decent for the price (equivalent to $11).

It can automatically detect the type & capacity of the battery and then use the correct charging settings. (There is a way to manually change the settings but I never need to do that)

VLC18

A bit late to the party, but I use Nitecore i2 charger. Pretty decent for the price (equivalent to $11).

It can automatically detect the type & capacity of the battery and then use the correct charging settings. (There is a way to manually change the settings but I never need to do that)
I just ordered one from Amazon I don’t know what brand. It is a universal charger and has 4 slots for like 9 or ten bucks