Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sales page added to http://MirrorLaser.com

M

MirrorLaser

Sales page has been added. Altough im not selling anything at the moment, its just a preview. If anyone has anything they would like to sell, I would be happy to add it to my website. I will accept Google checkout only. I am also planning to add the "Core" to the site, for a cheaper price than LaserPointer.com sells them. Thanks

-Reventón

Rhith

I remember when we first discussed you buying some Cores in bulk to resell and make a small profit off of.

M

MirrorLaser

Rhith said:
I remember when we first discussed you buying some Cores in bulk to resell and make a small profit off of.
Yep, I have now saved what I need to get them.

M

MirrorLaser

N00B said:
Dude, i like that box, is it pretty sturdy?
You just gave me the idea, im going to test the hardness by dropping it. of course, ill take my lasers out. im going to set the camera, and drop it from ceratin distance on carpet, and concreet , and see if it brakes, or something.

Reventón, Perez-Allende, Mac, Raul, Raul Wesche

Got any other names that I am missing?

KEEP 1 NAME

M

MirrorLaser

RobTheVIP said:
Reventón, Perez-Allende, Mac, Raul, Raul Wesche

Got any other names that I am missing?  

KEEP 1 NAME

I like chaning names............. but im keeping this one. and in the box, in the inside, in the picture in the middle in my website, I will write BIG Reventón, with the laser :cool: that would look pretty cool