Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SALE: 120mW (bluray) Kryton Groove *$170 shipped*

This is one sexy laser. This is from my personal collection and was never built to be sold.  Unfortunately, due to the ever declining economy, work is very slow and bills need to get paid.

These pictures are kinda crappy quality, as they were taken with my iPhone, but I can get some better pictures on request.

IMG_01121.jpg

IMG_01191.jpg

IMG_01251.jpg

The laser is a hair over 120mW and runs on a single 18650 (not included.... It's the last one I have!!!). It has a PHR-803T diode and uses the Dr. Lava flexdrive. The host is in mint condition... No scratches or anything like that.

The price for this BEAUTY of a laser will be $200 *$170* shipped!!!  I will go in order of who's PM I get first, not by this post. SOOOO if you want it PM ME BEFORE you post.

Re: For SALE: 120mW (blu-ray) BLACK Kryton Groove

Bump!

better pictures coming.... camera is charging :cool:

Thanks! (by the way... just bumping again ;D )

I cant really see this laser lasting much longer! These kryton grooves are hard to come by and this build is high quality with a verified output on a scientech 364 meter. :cool:

I use my iPhone for taking pictures of my bluray laser. It seems to pick up the color a lot better then a standard camera.

Still for sale :cool:

I cant beleive this one hasn't sold yet! :eek: :eek:

Price drop to $185 shipped, first one to PM me gets it!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: For SALE 120mW (bluray) Kryton Groove *Price d

we just don't have a lot to spend now...

L@z3r

yeah people don't have 185$ to spend on a 120mw blu ray laser.. yet again people will buy a sonar from Wl :-[.
But yeah good luck. ;)

Two months ago this laser would have sold for over $200 in less than a few hours.

Anyway, I really need to make room in my collection for some new argons, so the price has been dropped to $170 shipped.

If I cant get $170 for it, I'll just hold onto it for myself as I enjoy this laser more than I would enjoy an extra hundred fifty bucks. :cool:

It really is a great laser :D

Switch

GooeyGus said:
Two months ago this laser would have sold for over $200 in less than a few hours.

Anyway, I really need to make room in my collection for some new argons, so the price has been dropped to $170 shipped.

If I cant get $170 for it, I'll just hold onto it for myself as I enjoy this laser more than I would enjoy an extra hundred fifty bucks.  :cool:

It really is a great laser  :D

Is it still for sale? And yea, what's the deal with that? Does everyone have a bluray already or is it the economic crysis? :-/

Re: SALE: 120mW (bluray) Kryton Groove *$170 shipp

It's the economic crisis, people are out of money :p