Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sad day for laser enthusiasts..

S

SenKat

Check out this link :
http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news/11496922/detail.html

Okay - Is it an amazing coincidence that I know of a little punk kid (please read that as an irresponsible & immature little $hit- not cracking on his age) that is not only capable of doing this, but very likely could be the one that did it ? He was known as Laserk right here on LPF - he was banned here for trying to sell a broken Dragon 125 to a forum member - and then he joined up 50 more accounts, etc...loooooooooser. Anywho - If he did this stupid little stunt ? Well, let's just say he should be put up for 13 counts of attempted murder, and tried as an adult. It's folks like him that will ruin this hobby for responsible people, both young and old. Whoever did this needs to be smacked hard for doing it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

no that wasnt me. i live on a different island called molokai. and i am not a bad person, i wouldnt think of doing anything that bad of course! i think of lasers as dangerous toys, that are mainly fun indoors, but occasionally i take it outside to shine at stars and things, but not coast guard airplanes!!

and i didnt try to sell a broken laser to anyone... my laser works fine...but i admit to making a new account called "500" but thats because he was the 500th member...

anyway sorry to bring this up again...but i also think that this guy shining lasers at planes is a real jerk, because its putting a bad name on hawaii... and i guess i did to, even though i didnt mean to.

sorry everyone for being retarted and still reading this forum. i like lasers and we can all relate to that...

k bye

P

Placebo

I ain't defending or prosecuting, but what does this laserk guy have to do with this? I understand that he sold bad lasers and registered bad handles, but what's the connection between him and the events in Hawaii?

S

SenKat

Ike I said in the post - he was the first person to spring up in my mind - I am HOPING it was not him ! I figured anyone who would be that low to try to sell a broken laser would step up to that level, I am sure. I really hope it wasn't him...I would hate to see him rotting away in jail, when with a few years of maturity, maybe he can snap out of whatever fantasy world he lives in - and realize he made a mistake trying to rip someone off - and he can then grow up into a better person.

SenKat said:
Check out this link :
http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news/11496922/detail.html

Okay - Is it an amazing coincidence that I know of a little punk kid (please read that as an irresponsible & immature little $hit- not cracking on his age) that is not only capable of doing this, but very likely could be the one that did it ? He was known as Laserk right here on LPF - he was banned here for trying to sell a broken Dragon 125 to a forum member - and then he joined up 50 more accounts, etc...loooooooooser. Anywho - If he did this stupid little stunt ? Well, let's just say he should be put up for 13 counts of attempted murder, and tried as an adult. It's folks like him that will ruin this hobby for responsible people, both young and old. Whoever did this needs to be smacked hard for doing it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So Brand someone Guilty without a trial eh Senkat? I will prolly be banned like everyone else who has said anything here that you dont agree with but here goes, just ban me:

You accuse someone in public of a crime that you have no proof that he or she commited just because they tried to scam someone on a forum that you were the moderator. Your proof??? well he lives in Hawaii, so it must be him. (holy shit sherlock you can rest in peace) Well thats Bollocks IMO and shame on you.
You used to love sitting on this forum as a mod and constantly moan and whine about the people on the WL forums , along with Timelord ( Cue , stupid pictures of retarded folks I guess you had to dust off the family album for that one )

So what do you do Senkat? You drive off everyone who saw promise on these forums to the place that you hated so much and yet again your attention seeking little brain has to pick a fight on there as well and piss off that community

Grow up :mad:

S

SenKat

Wow, Tallaxo - "sorry" - I guess you didn't read my other post, where I said that I certainly hope I am wrong, and it wasn't him ?  Geesh - reeeelax !

Also - unless you are reading something that others are not reading - people don't get banned from here just by simply disagreeing with the moderators ! If you take a look back a while ago, Timelord and I didn't exactly see eye to eye on a few matters - and we squabbled, etc...c0ldshadow can back up that history, LOL ! Everyone is human, and not everyone will be liked by everyone else - sorry if you were offended by my post, honestly, I did not post it with the intent of offending you. Do read the follow-up posts, too....

T

timelord

Sounds like someone has been brewing some good ol' moonshine again ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 319
ha ha! great pic ^

~~~~~~~~

I doubt who ever did this will ever come forward whether it was malicious intent or not for fear of prosecution.

Anyhow, I was thinking about this as I was walking my dog last night and looking up in the sky from my back yard... I'm about 30 miles from the Philadelphia airport almost every night there are a number of planes in a holding pattern waiting for landing clearance...and the occasional helicopter also. Because of the distance/perception I have sometimes mistaken them for stars at first glance (obviously not when they move). So I could see where someone may have just been pointing at objects in the sky - something to keep in mind anyway; be careful what you point your lasers at unless you are certain. ;)

SenKat said:
Check out this link :

Okay - Is it an amazing coincidence that I know of a little punk kid (please read that as an irresponsible & immature little $hit- not cracking on his age) that is not only capable of doing this, but very likely could be the one that did it ?:mad: :mad:

oh sure its the biggest coincidence ever...do you know how many people live in hawaii? over a million live just in the area which this happened. maybe not a lot compared to where you live senkat but if you think about it, about how many of these people do you think have a laser pointer? id say over 100 if not way more. so since i happen to be 1 of the only persons you KNOW from hawaii, i must be a criminal who needs to be thrown in jail. great. and didnt i hear you gave a laser pointer free to someone in hawaii? fusiondragon or something? ya do you know where he lives? im sure you have his adress. next time (sounds familiar) dont go accusing people like you always do, you jerk.

and danmit tallaxo you went and dragged yourself into it now...im fine, i can read the forum all i want, and i dont care what senkat says (unless hes accusing me of this) and shit now youre on senkats bad side...youll be going through hell soon. hes never going to be your friend again, if he ever was.

anyway peace out brothahs, dont listen to anything senkat says, unless you want to end up like me somehow......

Senkat's point was obviously about immature laser use, and laserk made a convenient example for him. I don't think he was seriously accusing anyone here of being the one responsible.

I can understand laserk coming back to defend himself, but what is with all this other anti-SenKat squabble?

I think this discussion should be tabled.  There is nothing informative or worthwhile being shared.

S

SenKat

*sigh*

Yeah, Senkat hates everyone in Hawaii - always jumps to conclusions, and is the biggest jerk in the world. You win - I lose.

Okay - locking this useful thread now....did I not say I had hoped it wasn't him ? Besides teenagers having selective hearing, now there is selective reading as well ?

Uhm - before I am accused of hating teenagers - I am the father of two, one well past his teen years (physically anyways ! LOL) and one in her early teens. HA !

Anyways - read the LINK in the first post !