Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rifle from lazerer?

I just looked at the Rifle 1500mW laser from lazerer. RIFLE 445nm - 1.5W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer Look familiar? :whistle: besides being a copy of the arctic, can anybody tell me anything else about this laser? i am considering this instead of the arctic because its more powerful, cheaper, and has the same host.

Ok, we get it, you love wicked, is there really a need to open yet another thread to ask the obvious though, while trying to "subtly" bash wl competitors?

So far exactly half your threads attempt to promote wl while putting down other companies.... do you work for them? It's ok if you do but be upfront about it, you wouldn't be the first WL rep on here, or the second... or the third... those guys all inevitably got booted for trolling and lying.

As for your question, that laser, in it's many incarnations, has been reviewed MANY times. Use the search bar.

Last edited:
Ok, we get it, you love wicked, is there really a need to open yet another thread to ask the obvious though, while trying to "subtly" bash wl competitors?

So far exactly half your threads attempt to promote wl while putting down other companies.... do you work for them? It's ok if you do but be upfront about it, you wouldn't be the first WL rep on here, or the second... or the third... those guys all inevitably got booted for trolling and lying.

As for your question, that laser, in it's many incarnations, has been reviewed MANY times. Use the search bar.
Amen.

Maybe he just has a Wicked Lasers fetish :san:

It's ok OP..

I just looked at the Rifle 1500mW laser from lazerer. RIFLE 445nm - 1.5W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer Look familiar? :whistle: besides being a copy of the arctic, can anybody tell me anything else about this laser? i am considering this instead of the arctic because its more powerful, cheaper, and has the same host.

If you had done some research on the Forum you
would have been aware that the Rifle is NOT a copy
o the WL Arctic...

1) it is smaller
2) it is better built
3) it is less expensive
4) it is guaranteed to be on Spec
5) Max at Lazerer does not lie...

You would definitely be better off with the Rifle...IMO
I own one...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Main difference is no smart switch and it's smaller, it's not a copy either that's like apple claiming that all other smartphone companies copied their product it's just what looks cool and what people want so of course they will make it similar, why fix something that isn't broken?

Next is to see a nice review of that rifle from ya.
Its just so we know your not some sales dude bein all lame and junk up on our forums. ;)

Next is to see a nice review of that rifle from ya.
Its just so we know your not some sales dude bein all lame and junk up on our forums. ;)

lol don't worry, im not some guy out to clog up the forums with a bunch of promotional garbage. I just don't have the cash right now lol. I do have a video of my warnlaser mars if anybody is interested.