Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RIFLE 532nm 200mw green laser from Lazerer.com

I got a few laser's from lazerer too! Check out my review (in my signature)

There lasers are top-notch if you ask me and if there is something wrong with it max will allways help you to fix the problem! Great service..

I allmost never heart anybody with a bad laser. And if this is the case, don't complane about there products being bad and leave it like that. Contact them and get another one. Then make your conclusions..

hope this helped woth the decission anybody has to make here.

greetings,,

Last edited:

I have a 5mw red laser pointer and tease my 3 cats. when i fired up the rifle they ran a mile.

DO NOT USE THESE HIGH POWERED LASERS AROUND YOUR ANIMALS! Don't shine the beam near them and don't let them chase the beam around etc. You WILL eventually blind them.

^

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny that he's spamming for a crystal company considering most people here aren't building DPSS lasers from scratch. I know some people have done it but it's not like anyone here is going to be buying crystals in bulk or anything. Spamming is a fail. Spamming badly is a super fail.