Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RF532-50mW-B03 review (rayfoss

Hello, this is a starting review, I will update it when I get my laser but for now im going to review Rayfoss's customer service shipping stuff etc. Also this is my first review so any tips appreicated.

UPDATE ive decided to leave the review as it is and when i get my laser i will do a new review. Any mod that sees this feel free to scrap it!!!!

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To start off Rayfoss customer support is fantastic, Faona answers all my inquiries within 12-24 hours max, She is very patient with my questions (some nooby questions). From what I've read about other companys there customer support isnt too good at all. So my conclusion is Rayfoss definitely has one of the best customer supports for lasers. Faona was kind enough to do an LPM test for my laser Which overspecced at 70 peak and 63 average, Although the real average is around 66-67 (i dont count start up, it starts at 30 mw and rises over 5 seconds.)

qnT2EgP.jpg

I understand its hard to see the LPM test so heres a link if you'd like to see it more detailed.
imgur: the simple image sharer

Shipping

I ordered my laser on june 30th and it shipped july 1st, Very fast processing time. Although I recieved tracking info Faona told me it would take 48-72 hours before anything would show up. So I cannot tell you anything yet, probably tommorow I will have an update.

Update:*********
7/6 Destination Country - Usa:Tracking Consuming:733*Millisecond
Origin Country - China:Tracking Consuming:265*Millisecond
20130706, 收寄局收寄, 北京国际邮件收寄中心, 美国 (Translated= Acceptance Acceptance Bureau, Beijing International Mail Acceptance Center, USA)
7/7 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
======================================
Power by 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System

7/9 I realise that usps tracking is horrendous
SysjuMl.png

(This review will be updated as soon as I can.)

Specifications

Wavelengh 532nm
Power Output >50mW
Dot Shape Circle Dot
Divergence 1.2mrad at beam aperture
Beam Style CW
Circuit ACC
Working Voltage DC=3.0-3.7V
Working Current I<350mA
Duty Circle 60-90 seconds
Working Temperature +20dgC-30dgC
Storage Temperature -10dgC-40dgC
Power Supply 1pcs 18650 or 1pcs CR2 Li-battery
Size 23.5mmx156mm

Other

On the tailcap of the laser there is a keylock to prevent unauthorized people from using your laser,It comes with 2 keys incase you lose one.

You only have to turn the keylock to the green and then you can take out the key, whenever you want to lock your laser you turn it to red

QCG9hH6.jpg

Also on the laser there is a focus ring, Since the laser is only rated 50mW (actual 65 peak 70) and that cant burn too good, the fact that it has a focusing ring(lens) is fantastic, It is one of the main reasons I chose this laser.

j7Y3CD5.jpg

I Will update As soon as I can

Also be sure to check back now and then for when the review is done. It'll be done around july 14-21st

Last edited:

Yeah I agree that Rayfoss have a very good customer service. I had it years ago and I'm happy to know that Faona still makes a good service... :beer:

Good review but...

Beamshots please :)

Last edited:
Yeah I agree that Rayfoss have a very good customer service. I had it years ago and I'm happy to know that Faona still makes a still good service... :beer:

Good review but...

Beamshots please :)

Didnt get laser yet.